Hanging out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker

:: :: Italics Spark mate, sibling, or creator and creation bond
' ' thoughts
: : Bold bee talking through the radio
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sideswipe's pov

Ever since the girls and Bee went shopping a couple days ago, I noticed that Abigail has been hanging out with Arcee and Chromia since she considers them older sisters that she's never had before. They always giggle when the guys argue over the silliest thing. Including me and Sunny-

WHACK!

I yelped when I got hit on the helm

::Don't call me that fragger!::. Sunstreaker growled out.

I stuck my tongue out at him through the bond and he did the same to me before we went upstairs to see if Abby wanted to hang out with us. We walked up to Arcee and Chromia and I asked them a question. "Is it okay if we borrow Abby for the day?" The two adults looked at one another before looking back at me and Chromia says "what will you do?" I shrug my shoulders before Sunny says, "We're going to take her shopping for some toys." Abby perked up at that and looked at them before they both nodded their heads and Abby smiled before the three of them went to her room to pick out some clothes for her to wear.

Sunstreaker's pov

Arcee and Chromia pick out an outfit for her to wear and I walk upstairs to wait for them to be done. Cris told us what happened when Abby told him what happened. I see Abby's bedroom door open and Abby was wearing a cute outfit.

She looked like a cute four year old model about to leave for a photoshoot or something

She looked like a cute four year old model about to leave for a photoshoot or something. I felt Sides enter my mind and look at her saying ::she looks so cute!::. I nod my head through the bond and say, ::I will have to agree with you there Sideswipe::. Abby looked up at me with a smile and my optics brightened up at the sight of her smile. We all went downstairs to see everyone in the living room and dining room.

Cris noticed she was dressed up for going out and asked us "You three going somewhere?" I nodded my head and told him of what I told Arcee and Chromia and he nodded before hugging her and she hugs him back with a giggle. We left the house and started walking to our alt modes before turning to Abby and Sides asked her, "Who do you want to ride with?" She blinked before pointing to him and he nodded happily and picked her up and took her to his alt mode before setting her in the passenger's seat and closing the door. I rolled my optics before getting in my own alt mode and we drove off to a toy store.

3rd person pov

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker drove off to a toy store with Abigail riding with Sideswipe. The four year old child was laughing as Sides told her some jokes and Sunstreaker was listening to her laugh through the radio and thought her laugh was cute but wouldn't tell anyone that. Especially not his own twin. They arrived at a toy store and Abby had her wallet in her new purse that Arcee bought for her. She counted the money that she has inside the wallet but Sideswipe noticed this and said, "Nope. You're not paying for the toys that you're getting from here." Sunstreaker looked at his radio and said, "She brought money didn't she?" Abby puts her money back in her wallet and puts it in her purse before she looked out the window. Sides answered his brother. "Yep she did."