The Battle Between Good and Evil!

Abigail:

I was sitting in the alt mode of Optimus while he drove away from KSI. I was mad at what he said about the world no longer needing the Autobots. I needed them. Even if others don't. I was brought out of my thoughts by Optimus. "How long have you known Crosshairs for, Abigail?" I smiled at the memory and answered, "I have known Crosshairs for about a year now. It wasn't exactly a meeting that was a fun filled one." I smiled sheepishly as I said that. Optimus chuckled at that and I giggled. "I'm really sorry about your friends. I know what it's like to lose someone close to you." I said with a sad smile as I patted the dashboard.

3rd person pov

Optimus knew the young child was right. She did know what it was like to lose someone close to you. She lost both of her parents and now she's a young trillionaire with two businesses. A child who is only four years old and still learning a lot about life. She has faced many hardships since her birth but she wouldn't let anything stop her from doing what's right. Optimus also knew Crosshairs was never one to take a child but this one, this four year old human femme has him wrapped around her digit. He knew Crosshairs was with her as well as the Dinobots. Crosshairs told him about what happened when her mother was killed. She missed them terribly and never once stopped searching for them. Neither did Crosshairs. Optimus knew how much Crosshairs cared about the young one. Everybot did. Drift and Bumblebee made sure she had everything she needed: food, water, snacks and clothes. Hound taught her how to shoot a gun, he even taught her how to make her own guns when he wasn't busy cleaning his guns, Crosshairs worried over her like a father would. Something she never once experienced from her own father. Ratchet fretted over her wounds and bruises which were starting to disappear. Optimus himself watched over her to make sure she was alright. He knew how much of a fan she was of the Autobots since her mother fought alongside them in Chicago with the soldiers. He remembered her mother's name and smiled sadly as he drove.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the young femme yelp in surprise and he swerved to avoid getting hit by flying rockets. "Hold on Abigail." The young child could only nod as Optimus swerved once again to avoid getting hit by any missiles. She held on to the seat and then Optimus transformed and Optimus caught a screaming Tessa and then went through a truck and caught Cade and Shane who were also screaming while Abigail was screaming in excitement. "Woohoo!" She said. Optimus transformed again and Abby was sitting in the driver's seat while Cade was sitting next to her. Shane was sitting in the passenger's seat with Tessa sitting on his lap.

Abigail and Tessa were thrown in the backseat and Cade and Shane jumped out of the car just as Optimus got hit by a rocket. He transformed and Tessa and Abby were rolling on the ground before Optimus stopped a car from hitting the four year old. Abby coughed as she sat up and Optimus looked at her with worry as blood started dripping from a small wound on her forehead. She whimpered and flinched when she put her hand on the cut. Optimus looked up to see someone coming up and then punches him, making him fall in front of Abby. Tessa got up and ran away to her father and boyfriend while Abby climbed inside the car using her brain.

Abby's pov

I watched as Optimus and the other robot with terrifying red eyes fought. I noticed a ship coming up and a robot had a face for a gun and was pointing it at Optimus. "Optimus, watch out!" But it was too late. He was shot and he fell on the car that I was in. I whimpered in fear as I saw the robot walking closer. I am not going to lie but I was terrified. That was the same robot from my dream. I hope Crosshairs, Ratchet, Drift, Bumblebee and Hound are okay. The robot hadn't noticed me and if he did he didn't pay me no mind and started talking to Optimus about his allegiance with the humans and how Optimus and everyone else all worked for someone and how his creators wanted him back.