Bullies part one

Third person pov

Abby had woken up the next day when her alarm clock went off. She hit the off button so it can stop that annoying ringing before it wakes everyone else up. She laid down again and closed her eyes as she snuggled into her new puppy's warm fur but Sideswipe and Sunstreaker both knocked on the door and Abby called out a soft yet quiet "come in," before they both walked in and noticed their femme was laying down instead of getting ready for school. Sideswipe walked up to her bed and softly shook her but it didn't work.

Sunstreaker sat on one side of the bed while Sideswipe sat on the other side. They both looked at the little girl and knew she didn't want to go to school, but she has to.

The twins both looked at each other and nodded to each other before they started tickling Abby and she laughs as she tries to get away before Sideswipe said, "Wake up Cutie! If you don't wake up, you won't be able to see your new friend. You wouldn't want to leave her all by herself."

"Okay, okay. I'm up!" Abby exclaimed quietly as she gets up and grabs some clothes before she heads to her bathroom. Sideswipe looked over at her new puppy that she had gotten and gently petted the little fluffy baby. The puppy was a mix between a wolf and a dog. It has more genes of a dog than a wolf but its fur color is mixed between grey and white.

Abby named the wolfdog puppy SunnySide.

"I still can't believe she named him after us." Sunstreaker said as he pet the puppy on the head, resulting in a tail wag from the puppy.

"I know," Sideswipe said as he cooed at the puppy yawning before he looked around for his master but couldn't find her anywhere

"I know," Sideswipe said as he cooed at the puppy yawning before he looked around for his master but couldn't find her anywhere. He started whimpering as he looked around for her.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were trying to calm the poor puppy down but he was still looking around for Abby. He started whining and barking for her.

Abby's pov

I heard SunnySide whimper and bark as I finished brushing my hair and teeth before I stepped out of my bathroom in a cute outfit. I walked up to my puppy and pet him on the head and said in a soft voice, "I'm right here, SunnySide. You're okay, baby."

I kiss his head as he starts to calm down before he jumps in my open arms and starts licking my face and I giggle before I start hugging him as Sideswipe and Sunstreaker walk out of my bedroom with me following them. SunnySide knew I had to go to school, but he didn't want me to leave without him. Everyone knew how protective he was of me and how he won't let anyone who has bad intentions of hurting me anywhere near me.

As soon as we got downstairs, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker go inside the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone while I get breakfast for SunnySide. I fill his bowl with his food and grab his water bowl and take it to the sink to put water in it, but Sideswipe takes the bowl from me and ushers me to the table. I sat at the table as Sideswipe fills SunnySide's water bowl and places it in front of him as he starts eating.