Abby and Friends in High School

Third person pov

It had been a few days since the beach trip, and Abby was still feeling pain in her arms and stomach, but not as much as those last few days ago. The scars on her arms remained while the bruise on her stomach seemed to have faded a bit. The six year old was fast asleep in her bedroom at last.

Yemon was downstairs in the kitchen making something to eat.

Abby woke up and sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she got out of bed. She then realized she was alone since Jadeon was in another bedroom and went over to her desk and started reading through some letters that were scattered all over it. These letters were from her classmates, telling her that they hope she gets better from a few weeks ago.

Someone knocked on her door.

Abby looked up and went over to the door and wondered who it was. "Who is it?" She asked quietly.

"Your dad." Yemon replied with a chuckle.

"Daddy." Abby cheered as she opened the door.

Yemon smiled at her.

Abby tackle hugged his legs with a small giggle.

Yemon picked her up. "How does scrambled eggs and toast sound?" He asked.

"Yummy!" His daughter smiled as she hugged him. She felt hungry after almost skipping dinner the night before because she was so tired.

Yemon chuckled.

A door opened and Abby's mother walked out of her bedroom with a yawn as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"Morning, Harley." Yemon said.

"Mornin'. You two are up early." Harley commented as she walked over to her family.

"Harley, what do you think of scrambled eggs for breakfast?" Yemon asked.

"I think scrambled eggs for breakfast are a healthy choice. Why?" The woman asked, clearly confused.

"That's what I'm making." Yemon replied, heading downstairs.

Harley shook her head with a soft laugh as she followed him downstairs.

Yemon placed Abby down so he can grab the plates of scrambled eggs.

Abby went and sat at the table while her mother grabbed glasses and the milk.

Yemon placed the plates down on the table.

Abby immediately started eating and wondered what she will be doing in class today.

Yemon asked her if she slept well.

"Yeah. I wonder what my class will do today." Abby wondered aloud as she ate her breakfast while her mother brought the glasses of milk to the table.

Jadeon walked downstairs, making himself a toast.

"Hi, Jadeon." Abby greets the male as she finished her breakfast and hopped down from her chair and went to wash her dishes.

Jadeon replied back with a yawn.

Abby put her dishes in the dishwasher before she ran upstairs to get dressed for school.

Yemon waited for her.

A few minutes later she came bouncing down the stairs as everyone else in the house was waking up and getting dressed for school or work. Abby was wearing some clothes that she got from Korea.

Yemon asked if she was ready.

"Yep." His daughter said as she bounced around in excitement as she waited for the door to open so she can hop out of the house.