Halloween Party (Halloween special)

Third person pov

Enyo bolted up, putting the device on, running out the door with excitement. Ron yawned, having heard her run out of her room. "What is she doing now?" He mumbled.

Abby was asleep in her bedroom, the blankets pulled over her head as she slept peacefully. She didn't want to wake up for school today, since it was October 28th.

Yemon yawned, checking the time. "Harley, we need to wake Abby up." He said, nudging his sparkmate.

Harley woke up tiredly, checking the time on her phone. She noticed it wasn't near 8:00 yet. "Babe, it's not time for her to wake up yet." She yawned.

"I know. Let's just prepare breakfast. Early breakfast, no stomachache. Give her enough time to get ready. Ron sent me a text saying Enyo had run out of her room again." Yemon explained, getting up.

Harley got up, wearing a large tshirt and sweats for pajamas. They had recently moved to another house, someplace far from the city but still living near where the school is. The house had a stables already with the house. There was a lot of space for the cars to park.

 There was a lot of space for the cars to park

Yemon went to start making breakfast. It was going to be sausages, eggs, bacon and toast. Ron nudged Mia through the bond. ::She's up again::. He sent.

Harley went to her daughter's bedroom, noticing it had drawings of mermaids, seals, sharks and other sea creatures that Abby had drawn while she stayed in the hospital. Mia looked at Ron, blinking her eyes tiredly.

"You know what I mean. She's literally up almost every time." Ron told his wife. Yemon hummed, starting to make the eggs.

Harley went up to her daughter's queen sized bed and smiled as she noticed Abby was fast asleep under the covers.

SunnySide looked up at her, as he had his doggy bed. He nodded at her, jumping off the bed as he left the room.

Harley sat on the bed and gently shook Abby's sleeping form. Abby gave a whine as she burrowed deeper into the warm arms of sleep. Harley gave a soft laugh.

Yemon went to check on the two, having left the breakfast on the table.

Abby's breathing was soft yet deep as she fell asleep once more. Harley sighed to herself, trying to think of a different way to get her daughter to wake up. They had arrived home from the hospital a few days ago and Ratchet said Abby needed to take it easy.

Yemon chuckled. "I guess you'll be missing breakfast. Harley, I'm going to go eat it all." He joked, going to step out the door.

Harley chuckled, Abby whining as she slowly but painfully sat up. Her body was still hurting from when she had collided with Joltstrike's servo. Harley gently helped Abby sit up.

"I'll bring it up." Yemon said, heading downstairs to grab a plate. He started to fill a plate up with food, grabbing a glass, pouring orange juice in it.