~Chapter 10~

Hi guys im not sure if i will publish this now but im trying to write before i sleep i hope i will be able to publish this ASAP.

So let's start!

PREVIOUS CHAPTER RECAP...

Ughhh i just don't reply to him because it will only make our conversation more longer and i don't want that...

SEOKJIN POV.

Yeyy the day is finish now so i can get home i hate to see that jerkkkk!

"Hey" I heard someone said

"Ohh heyy jiminieeeee can we go home already?" I ask him with a pouty lips and plead eyes

"Ummm Actually im not planning that we will go home already but since you're so cute let's go home!"

"Yeyy thank you jiminieeeeee"

"Arghhhhh what's with you today i can't take you're cuteness"

"Umm btw where is hoseokie?"
"I want to see him and go home with him"

"Jinnie i don't think he can join us right now"

"But whyyy🥺"

"Ummm jinnie hoseokie have a date you're surprise right? Yes me too when he said it"

"But with whom?"

"Ohh it's min Yoongi i guess"

"Woahh really? I'm happy for him but if that min yoongi hurt our hoseokie i will kill him!"

"Woahh jinnie relax they're just in courting point they're not yet couple so relax"

"Oh okay but can we go home now? My parents is waiting for me you know i will help them im not rich as you im just a scholar you know"

"Ohh sorry jinnie but im sure you will have a brighter future"

"Yeah i hope so and you too!"

"Hehe let's go!" jimin said

They walk happily while humming then go to bus station and go home to their home

JUNGKOOK POV.

Wahh im gonna bit late in going home because ugh my grandfather ask me to come in his office and saying nonsense like asking if i have a boyfriend or girlfriend what the fvck my crush is not even interested in me!

And speaking of my crush where is he?!
Did he go home already? Arghhhh im not able to see him

I'm going back to the room Because i will get my bag when i reach the room i see Namjoon sitting

Ohh i guess they are waiting for me but where's Yoongi?

"Hey namjoon why are you alone where is yoongi?"

"Ohh Yoongi you don't know?"

"What?"

"Yoongi have a date!" (Hope all HAHAHA)

"Really? Why i am not aware of this?"

"Umm i don't know i thought yoongi said it to you when it's dismissal"

"ohh maybe he didn't see me because grandpa call me and btw who is the girl or guy that he's dating?"

"Umm wait im thinking about it i forgot ohhh i think it's one of seokjin friend!"

"Really?"

"Yes! I remember now it's hoseok!"

"Woahh yoongi is lucky that guy is the one that he has an crush with" When will seokjin date me too?

~Wahh Jeon Jungkook he already hates you so how can you date him~ (jungkook mind said to himself)

"Yeah he is lucky i have a crush on one of seokjin friends too but we really never talk wahh yoongi is fast as light"

"Um let's go home already"

"Yeah"

(While walking in the hallway)

"Btw Namjoon-ahh did you see seokjin earlier?"

"Yeah he and jimin already go home"

"Umm ok"

And that's how their day ends...

            シ︎𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗シ︎

Hey guys and yey im able to publish it right now! I wrote it maybe 20 minutes? HAHAHA

About the story...

Guys i just want to say that maybe in the next chapter it will have many time pass!

THANK YOU FOR 3K READS AND 200 VOTES! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY STORY WILL GET MANY READERS🥺🥺

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY I LOVE YOU ALL THAT'S ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!
I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THIS ASAP BECAUSE MY ONLINE CLASS JUST START LAST TUESDAY!

Forever With Kookjin
~January 11, 2020~