~Chapter 17~

Hi there loves...
Sorry for not updating but don't worry because our vacation is near now in that i will try my best to upload every week!!
It's just our finals that i wasn't able to update but here is it....

Let's start with Jungkook POV. Cause why not?

JUNGKOOK POV.

It's been a month since the new school year started and it's been a month since that Kim Taehyung come to my jinnie's life!!!

Since that day i can't have a good alone time with my Jinnie, Jin will always say

"Jungkook! Tae is just new here he doesn't have any friends yet and you! You already have many friends to talk with so stop saying he's annoying because you are annoying!"

I mean it hurts my feelings he always blame me like I'm the bad guy.

I don't know how do I keep up with him, Im Jeon Jungkook the only guy girl wants.

I am Rich, I am Handsome, I am Talented.

I'm Good at everything but Seokjin doesn't see that!!

He only sees me as Jeon Jungkook the player guy who always plays with girls heart...

Well I am like that before i admit it but since i meet my Jinnie i don't do that anymore.

My last hooked up was Jennie which is over a year now.

Jennie still bothers me tho she thinks i like her and I'm just denial about it. She says I hooked up with her i don't hooked up anymore and that means i like her the fvck...

It's because of my Seokjin that i stopped hooking up with anyone but Seokjin still doesn't care for me.

My friends can't even believe that i don't hooked up anymore because that's my life before.

I don't know why i am being dramatic but it just hurts me that Seokjin don't care about me.

I thought before that i only chased him because of my pride but now i admit that i really love him that's why it hurts...

My thoughts got interrupted when our teacher says

"It's time for lunch class dismissed"

(A/N:Wahh i feel sorry for our kookie)

SEOKJIN POV.

Yay it's lunch now i got up in my seat and go to Taehyung-ssi...

"Yah Taehyung-ssi Let's go"

I said while laughing because Taehyung-ssi is really a good guy and he also have a sense humor that's why i like him...

"Wait i will just fix my things"

"Okay I'll wait at the front door"

I said and go at the front door

Until i feel that someone is staring at me

I look at the person and Boom its Jeon Jungkook well its been a month now since i distant myself from him.

Well i can't call it distant it just i can't go with him that much anymore because he's so possessive.

He is acting like he's my boyfriend and he's doesn't like Taehyung-ssi.

"Umm hi?"

I say to erased the awkwardness

He looked at me and shrugged

"Hello"

I don't know how to respond to him but luckily Taehyung came.

"Yah Seokjin let's go"

"Umm Yeah"

Before we totally go at cafeteria i look at Jungkook and say

"Wanna come? Let's go"

He just shrugged

"Umm Y-yes"

JUNGKOOK POV.

Well when our prof announced lunch i first look at Jin.

I miss him, his laugh, his smile, his face when i teased him, I miss everything about him.

I smiled thinking about it but it easily changed when i see him being happy with someone that's not me.

I just go and plan to go to the cafeteria not until i see jin at the front door.

I stare at him for a seconds and i guess he feel that someone is staring at him.

I try to look away but it's too late.

He say hi to me and i say hello then the Taehyung guy comes.

I froze when he ask me to go with them so i just go.

Now I'm stuck between him and that Taehyung guy they're loud as fvck.

I now know what's the reason why Seokjin like him more than me.

I can't be loud as Taehyung and i can't even make Seokjin laugh.

The reality hits me that seokjin will never like me but that doesn't mean I will stop.

I will pursuing him until he love me too...

TO BE CONTINUE...

My writing sucks but hope you like it again sorry for long hiatus because of my studies and i got addicted in reading yaoi😅😅.

Thank you for 500+ votes I'll try to be better in writing in the future✨✨.

I will try my best to update atleast once a week but i can't promise you that but I'll try my best.

April 24, 2021
~Forever With Kookjin~