~Chapter 20~

Hi guys I'm in a good mood since yesterday because i just won in one of the giveaway which is 50$, Which is i pay for my first ever lightstick army bomb mots se  that i buy on twt.
(I'll update you guys if it's legit or not, i hope it is because it's been 1 year since i want army bomb but i can't buy before).
Sorry your author is broke SKSKSKS.
I hope it's really direct from weverse, he have a proofs tho hehe (the seller).

This is what I received huhu i still can't believe it, You can try your luck in Twitter too, I'm Manifesting for more wins because I'm broke ASF

So Let's start our update!!

SEOKJIN POV.

We start discussing about what will we do, And we decided it to be video presentation.

We started to plan it earlier so we can have a flexible schedule before the deadline.

"So What should we do in the video presentation, that should be connected to family planning?"

I said and he tap his ballpen to the table while biting his lip.

"Well it should be about family, because it's a family planning."

He said, And i got slightly irritated by his answer because it's so obvious that it should be about  family.

"Yes and what should we do?"

I answer because I don't really have idea right now.

"Umm i think about this but I don't think you'll approve it"

He said while still biting his lip.

I unattached my lip from the straw, because I'm currently drinking the iced americano that i ordered.

"And what is that?, Make sure that idea of yours is not bad"

He look at me and the next words that he says he make me blush and surprised.

How the heck did he think about that, Well its not bad tho

"Umm I'm thinking about that we should act like a family in our video presentation you know?"

He said that, The fvck Why i am blushing

"Ehermm,, Umm w-well I'm considering that, But we should think about more ideas"

I said because i don't think i can do that.

JUNGKOOK POV.

I look at Jin who's cutely blushing, Is he flustered by what i said?

He really looks cute, I wanna kiss that pouty lips of him.

SOON Jungkook you'll be able to kiss that lips...

He chuckled because of his stupid thought

Time passed....

We discussed more and decided that we will do the idea that i suggest.

I'm really excited because even in just a project I'll be able to build a family with him.

I really wish that in the future i can really build a family with him because I'll love that!!

Just imagining being with him for the rest of my life is a real deal.

"Is that all my Jinnie?"

I said out of nowhere, I don't know why did i called him by that nickname.

But his response makes me feel butterflies on my stomach.

"A-ah y-yeah, Why did you called me like that J-Jungkook"

He's blushing the fvck why did he felt different today, I just made him blush 2 times!!

Even i flirt with him 24/7 before he never blush or stutter, he just simply ignore me before.

Has my flirt already had an impact on him? The fvck this is giving me hope.

"Why can't i?"

I said and smirk.

"N-Nothing well let's end this, See you On Sunday Jungkook Make sure that you already have a plan for what you suggest okay? I'll be making a plan too"

"Thank you for today Jungkook"

He's said and smile, Just one smile of him will kill me arggghhhhhhhh.

"Okay My Jinnie, Goodbye should i take you home?"

I said and smile.

"Uhh i have a planned with Taetae today sorry maybe next time, Thank you again Jungkook Goodbye"

He's looking at his watch and at last he wave goodbye to me and sprinted.

Why is he Hurrying to leave, I have to say something but he already leave😕😕

Oh i remember he has a plan with his taetae today, My day is completely ruined.

Jungkook don't think about it, Just don't give up on Seokjin.

I say to myself remembering my effect on him earlier.

Hello guys this is my update today, I missed you all.
Sorry for minimal update, but I'll try to update more in the future!!

Thank you for 800+ votes i can't believe this huhu, Thank you for all your supports loves.

Until my next update mwah😚😚

Sorry for short updates and wrong grammar.

July 2, 2021
Forever With Kookjin