~Chapter 25~

Hello guys it's been a while sorry for being ia because our school already started last week so i can't update but today I'll update this book Thank you for ya'll patience.

JUNGKOOK POV.

We're here now on the couch because I'm checking Seokjin feet, Gladly there's no any bruises.

"Why do you fall hmm?"

I ask while looking at him worriedly.

"Um I just missed a step that's why hehe"

He said while playing with his fingers with a little pout on his lips.

He's cute as fvck.

"Okay now let's go to the kitchen and eat"

I said and stand up then offer my hand to him.

He look confused but in the end he give his hand and we go to the kitchen while holding each other hands.

Mrs Jeon smile after seeing it, His son already found someone who he will love and care for.

"Let's eat and jinnie sleep here tonight"

Mrs Jeon said and Jin just nod his head.

SEOKJIN POV.

It's midnight now and here i am can't sleep because of the rain outside, I'm not really a fan of rain especially when there's a thunderstorm.

I insist sleeping with Jungkook even his mom suggested me to, I'm still awkward with him after what happened earlier.

Mrs. Jeon already came home because jungkook father already arrived from his business trip.

Even Mrs. Jeon already told me about the storm, i still insisted to sleep with Jungkook.

And I'm regretting it now, I'm really scared of Thunderstorm it doesn't sit right with me.

I've always been scared of thunderstorm since i was 5 years old.

And this night is the first time no one is there with me, My mom is always with me when there's a storm.

And when i go to college jimin or hoseok is still there with me.

Now I'm scared as fvck because thunder is getting louder.

I'm contemplating if I'll go to Jungkook's room because I'm scared or just stay here until the storm stop.

But it's getting louder so i made up my mind.

JUNGKOOK POV.

I got woke up because of the thunder well I'm not scared of it.

I got up because i need to use bathroom.

I have a bathroom in my room but i choose to use the bathroom in the kitchen because i want to drink banana milk too.

I am on my way to the kitchen when i heard a footsteps in the hallway so i check it.

Then i see Seokjin with a pillow in his hand, And his face is vulnerable his hair is a mess and his eyes is a little bit swollen.

He see me and without second thought he goes to me and hug me.

I am confused why but i just comfort him.

And that when i realized that there's a storm and loud thunder.

Suddenly there's a thunder and Seokjin tighten his hand to my body.

He's scared of thunderstorm so i hug him and brought him in my bedroom.

"Seokjinniee do you wanna stay here or come with me because I'll get banana milk"

Seokjin looks at me with a pout, fvck he's so cute.

"I'll g-go"

He said and present his hand on me so i gladly take it.

"Hey Seokjin-ahh just stay here I'll just have to go to the bathroom but I'll be fast don't worry."

I said and go to the bathroom.

SEOKJIN POV.

I'm now waiting for Jungkook to come back, he just go a minutes ago tho.

I heard the door of the bathroom click so i guess he's done already.

"Seokjin-ahh do you want banana milk?"

I heard Jungkook says so i lift my head and see him in the front of refrigerator.

"Y-yes thank you"

Because I'm really thirsty right now after crying my throat is dry so I need atleast banana milk.

We're now here in Jungkook's room, and my banana milk is already empty so i got up and put it on the trash can.

I lie down on Jungkook's Bed, Well Jungkook is already sleep.

So i lie down next to him and I'm about to sleep when I felt a hand on my waist.

I got startled but i realized it's Jungkook so i just close my eyes and goes to my own dream land.

That's it for today's update guys, sorry I can't fulfilled the promise that I'll finish this before the anniversary of my this book.

Thank you to all the readers who's supporting this book i love ya'll❤️❤️.

Goodnight everyone i still have classes tomorrow😊.

August 11, 2021
Forever With Kookjin