~Chapter 15~

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO OUR YOONGI!!!
HE IS LIVE AT VLIVE EARLIER! HE'S SO CUTE AS EVER🥺🥺.
I'M MORE EXCITED IN BTS BIRTHDAYS THAN MY BIRTHDAY👁️👄👁️.

BECAUSE IT'S YOONGI BIRTHDAY I WILL UPDATE THIS! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORTS!

TAEHYUNG POV.
(Yes It's Taehyung👁️👄👁️)

It's my first day here in school!
Many people are staring at me i don't know why.

Me and my family is really happy when we knew that i was accepted in scholarship.

It's really my dream to be able to study here even just a year but we're not that rich that's why my family and I are very happy when we get to know that i pass.

I will do my best here, I won't waste my opportunity here, I want my parents to be proud at me.
I want to be rich in the future so i can give a comfortable life to my family.

At Room...

Oh there's a one week seminar for third year and fourth year.
So this how luxury school work I'm excited!!

Mr. Han is now saying how there's a transferee and I was delighted when he said I'm kind and Smart that's a good compliment for me.

My teacher in Public School never complimented me like that so I'm so delighted.

But this one gorgeous man got me woahh i didn't know that i will find gorgeous man here.

Well it's not that I don't find other Girls and Boys pretty but this man pretty is really different from others.

His Nose is so cute, His eyes are so beautiful, He's so fine fvckk...

My daydreaming got cut when Mr. Han sign me to enter so i enter...

Many students scream and say such things well I'm delighted for that they all scream richness.

Well what do i expect only rich people was able study here because the tuition is 2 years Salary of Average People.

I'm lucky that I was able to get here in the terms of Scholarship.

"Hi I am Kim Taehyung from Daegu please take care of me".

I introduced myself with a smile and look at the boy i am looking earlier.

All of the students just clap and smile at me.

"So Mr. Kim kindly find a empty seat for you"

"Thank you Mr. Han"

I said then Bow at him.

I'm looking for empty seat...

And Shoot!!! I find it but it was beside the pretty boy and he looks like bickering to the another boy beside him.

I just don't mind it and continue to walk until I reach the empty seat.

"Umm hi? May i sit here?"

"NO!"

"YES!"

TO BE CONTINUE...

THAT'S ALL GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT SEE YOU ON NEXT UPDATE!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTS I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THIS BOOK FAST💖💖.

AGAIN HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY MIN YOONGI🎂🎉💕.

March 9, 2021
~Forever With Kookjin~