~Chapter 31~

Hello guys I'm back sorry again for the millionth times, many things happened to me in the early 2022.
My I'm mentally unstable but now I'm okay for real.

SEOKJIN POV.

Aaaaa I'm so tired rn i didn't know that my kookie could be that wild in bed.

He really wait for this honeymoon moment huh.

I don't even know if i can walk, this is jungkook's fault!!

While i am cursing Jungkook someone suddenly interrupt me.

"Baby let's go and have a breakfast, i know you're already hungry"

And then i see the beast entering our room.

"Aaaa Jungkook do you think i can walk after what you did to me huh?"

He laughs and walk towards me, then hug my waist.

"Aren't you the one who's asking for more?"

I suddenly hit him, how dare he?!?!

"How can you say that?!! You're beast in bed Jeon Jungkook!!"

I shout.

"Shhh baby that's a secret don't let others know abt it, this beast Jungkook is only for you and you only"

"And i take that as a compliment babyy"

He said and suddenly carry me in a bridal style.

"Aaa Jungkook where are you taking me?"

Then we can go to the kitchen and he put me in one of the stool and sit beside me.

"We will eat baby i know you're hungry bcs of our activity last night"

My ears got so red, aaaa im embarrassed of the flashbacks that happened last night.

"Can you stop mentioning that aaaa"

He looks at me and smirk.

"Are you embarrassed baby? No need to be like that babe I enjoy that side of yours baby"

"Stop mentioning that and just feed me!"

I demand and open my mouth.

JUNGKOOK POV.

It's been a month since our honeymoon and the girl who's messaging me still didn't stop, so now i decided that that im going to tell this to my beloved.

Because i have guts that the next target of this girl will be him and I know that he will be really angry about that.

He knows all of my wrong doing before, and I admit it. But now I'm really a change person, Love can really change a person huh.

And jin is acting weird these past few weeks, and i am 50% sure that he's pregnant.

That's one of the reasons why i am battling myself if i should tell him abt the messages or just keep it a secret.

But i know sooner or later he will know it and it's better that i should tell it to him now.

And I will explain myself so that he won't be stress, i don't know if he's really pregnant but I don't want to put my child on risk.

I'll be asking him to have a check up with me too.

SEOKJIN POV.

I am in the sala eating popcorn while watching Frozen for the 9th time i don't know why but i just love it.