~Chapter 26~

Hello guys so i decided to update this so please enjoy thank you :)
Sorry for minimal updates but I'm trying my best ;)

JUNGKOOK POV.

I open my eyes because of the sunlight hitting my skin and i realize that i am hugging someone.

I'm hugging the most beautiful being in my whole world.

I sat up and leave the room quietly because i don't want to wake up my baby.

I'm now at the kitchen thinking what to cook because my Seokjin needs to eat.

I'm thinking to order fast foods but i don't that's healthy early in the morning.

And i know Seokjin will not like it, So i decided to cook eggs and bacon.

Because that's the only thing that left in my refrigerator, i need to tell my yaya to go shopping.

SEOKJIN POV.

I woke up in the smell of bacon, all that happened last night comes in my head.

And my heart is beating so loud right now.

I sleep with Jungkook last night and his hand is on my waist whole night!

Well I'm not complaining i love it for real.

I decided to stand up and go downstairs, and then i see Jungkook cooking with his apron.

How can he be so handsome even when he's cooking?!

Yah Jeon Jungkook you're driving me crazy.

I guess he already notice me on the side.

"Seokjin here take a sit, the bacon and omelet is almost done"

He said while still cooking, He's a husband material.

"Ah thank you"

I'm now at Jungkook Closet finding clothes that i will wear to school.

Me and Jungkook will go to the school together.

And we finished our project too so it's a relieve.

I'm not at the living room waiting for Jungkook to arrive because he's still on his room.

JUNGKOOK POV.

Seokjin and I are now at the entrance of the school, we look like a couple.

Other thinks that we're dating because we arrived at school together plus in the same car!!

And what's funny is other thinks that jinnie have a hickey made by me but it's just a mosquito bite.

I'm jealous of the mosquito tho but soon I'll be the one who'll mark my jinnie.

Speaking of Seokjin he's so embarrassed right now.

I don't know if it's good or not but he's cute.

We're now at the hall, when we hear a voice.

HEY STUDENTS ALL PROFESSORS IN THE SCHOOL IS HAVING A SEMINAR SO THAT'S MEANS NO CLASS FOR TODAY, SORRY WE DIDN'T TELL YOU IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE IT'S UNPLANNED.
THANK YOU YOU CAN NOW GO HOME.

Many students jump happily because there's no classes.

So i look beside me, I see Jin seems zone out so i speak and talk to him.

"Hey Seokjin we don't have classes so what do you think? Can we continue the Project already?"

"Umm yeah sure also i don't have any things to do"

"So let's go to my house again?"

"Um yeah your house"

HELLO GUYS SORRY FOR A BORING CHAPTER, I'LL DO BETTER NEXT TIME!!

THANKYOU EVERYONE I LOVE YALL!! ❤️❤️

August 24, 2021
-Forever With Kookjin