~Chapter 19~

Hello guys I'm back with another chapter...
Thank you for supporting my story💞💞.

Sorry for minimal update because I'm into enhypen and stray kids this days, they're addicting but bts is still my ult hshs.

JUNGKOOK POV.

So today is our first day of the duo activity.
Our prof already told us the activity that we will do.

Which is pretty easy i guess?
Well we only need to discuss about family planning.

We can discuss it In many ways like video presentations and other ways.

And BTW I'm here at the café where me and jin will meet up, We should be here in 9am but it's still 8:30am and I'm already in the café, I'm just too excited ig?

Time passed by and now it's 9am and i can already see jin at the entrance.

I see that he's looking for me so I wave and finally he saw me.

"Umm hey?"

He said while smiling at me.

My god jin what did you did to get me, How can i move on from you when just one smile i feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Um hey did you already order something?"

"Not yet, How bout you?"

"Not yet too, What do you want? I'll order before we start our discussion about this activity"

"Just Iced Americano and One piece of cake"

Jin said while smiling and looking at the counter.

"Ahh okay wait here I'm going to order"

"Thank you Jungkook-ahh"

Jin said while smiling

Shittt Jin just Whyyy i can really confirm that I've fallen in love with you.

SEOKJIN POV.

I Look at Jungkook while he's ordering, I can really say that he's handsome.

I now understand why many people are willing to date him even he's just playing with them.

Do i still hate Jungkook?

Because when i first heard about him, i don't really like him because what i heard about him is such a turn off.

But since he meet me i heard that he stops messing with other students.

I don't want to assume that it's really me who changed him but I'm really happy that he changed.

Months without him is a torture, I'm thankful to my friends and Taehyung because they're with me that time.

So to answer my question i don't hate him anymore.

Instead this past few months I'm thinking that i like him.

It's not sure but he's the first person who makes me feel special.

And when I'm not with him this past few months, i really feel that I miss him.

I don't know if this is what you called like but i guess it is?

My thoughts got cut when

"Yah Jinnie"

"Um why hehe?"

I see him placing our order in the table

"What are you thinking? You seems off, Btw let's start"

I smile at him

"Ahh I'm just thinking about something, Let's start"

To be continued...

Hi guys it's me, I'm really addicted to Stray kids and Enhypen 😭😭😭.

That's all guys see you on my next update:)

June 22, 2021
~Forever With Kookjin