~Chapter 33~

Sorry guys, it's been a while since I last updated this.
Life can be tiring :(
Now I'll update it again, hope you'll like it!!
Thank you for supporting my story.

KIM SEOKJIN POV.

Jungkook just got home, after his meeting with the girl who texted her. He's acting so weird.

What did the girl says to him? Is it a bad thing?

I'm really scared on the way he's acting right now, he always space out.

"Kookie" i blurted out while we're watching a movie well i just notice that he's not actually watching it. He just stares at the Television but i know he's just thinking about something.

After i call him he doesn't respond, I'm so upset with that. I just didn't call him anymore and continue to watch the movie.

JUNGKOOK POV.

I'm still thinking about the meeting and about the fact that i have a daughter.

I don't know how will i say it to my jin, i know he's understanding. And he really loves me.

But i don't know what will happen once i reveal to him that i have a child that isn't ours.

This is so frustrating.

I guess this is the karma for all the shitty things I did before.

I was spacing out too much that i didn't realize that the movie that we're watching is already finished.

I also didn't realize that jinnie is not on my side anymore, Jungkook you're fuck up.

KIM SEOKJIN POV.

I am now at our bedroom, I'm so upset. Jungkook isn't paying attention to me the whole day.

I'm so curious about the thing that happened in his meeting that he already forgot about me.

I am now crying, i don't know why but I'm so emotional these days. And now Jungkook is like that. I can't help but cry.

I heard the door opening so i just pretend to sleep under the blanket.

"Hey baby, are you awake?"

I heard Jungkook voice, i just didn't answer. I don't want to see him right now.

I just feel him lying on our bed, and tuck his body in our blanket too.

I immediately turn my back on him, i don't want him too see that I'm crying.

I also don't want to see his face, I'm so upset with him.

JUNGKOOK POV.

I heard a sniff, is jinnie crying? Yah Jeon Jungkook you really fuck up a big time.

"Hey baby, are you crying?"

I speak then back hug him.

"You're so harsh to me today Jungkook!!"

His jinnie shouts.

"hey baby im really sorry"

He apologized then turn his jinnie to face him.

"You've been space out the whole day, tell me Jeon Jungkook. What happened to your meeting?!"

That's when he knew that he really fvck up the whole thing. He don't know where to start.

"Promise you won't leave me, if i tell you"

I know that i sounds bossy but I'm really afraid to think that jin might leave me.

"What did you do jungkook?"

He said in an stern way, aaaa I don't know where to start. I'm really afraid, I've waited for jinnie for a long time. I really love him, but then i made a mistake from the past.

What did you do Jeon Jungkook, i said to myself.

"Baby i did something very wrong, but it's from the past baby."

He looks at me with his serious eyes, i can see he's scared too. Baby I'm really sorry.

"What exactly did you do?"

"Baby i have a daughter"

He looks at jin's reaction and all that he can see is disappointment.

"What?? How?? Are you cheating on me?? Huh? I thought you really changed but i guess you did not"

That sentence of jin really hurt him, it's like jin still think of him that way. The Jeon Jungkook, who's a bastard playboy.

Well he can't blame him for that, i suddenly did this thing to him.

"Well babe let me explain, I'm not sure with it yet but the girl i had meeting with is so confident that's why I'm scared that it might be true. And the daughter I'm talking about, looks really like me"

I explain to him almost crying because I'm scared that he might leave.

"How did that happened jungkook? Are you too careless before? I thought you're just a playboy but it turns out you're a careless person too,

That's it, I'm really hurt by the way he said it but i can understand him.

"Babe it's not like that, i don't know that the condom broke"

I try to explain but i know myself that i really fvck up a big time.

"Yeah you're careless, didn't i just said it?! So what are you gonna do now?"

Jin said with serious face that I'm really scared of.

"We're gonna do a DNA test tomorrow to be sure that I'm really the father of her child"

"What are you gonna do when it turns out to be yours?"

He ask, this is the moment I'm really scared of. I honestly don't know what to do once that happens.

"Honestly baby i really don't know what to do yet, it's so sudden. I don't know what to do, I'll just wait for the time"

I say and look at him, all i can see is sadness and disappointment.

Well it's my fault, but it already happened. I can't do anything now except from making this right.

KIM SEOKJIN POV.

I'm truly upset for the things that happened today, i just find out that my husband has a child. What a great day!!

PS: I just edited this part, I've made a mistake. Sorry i didn't recheck it, thank you!!

Well it's not confirm yet but i feel that it's really his child. I can't hate the child, it's not her fault to be born.

I'm just upset that Jungkook have a child that isn't ours, he's really careless and bad in the past.

I do hope he really changed, but for now i can't talk and have a moment with him normally.

I still need to adjust about what happened, i can't treat him the same as before.

I just fell asleep thinking about those things.

Hope you like this update guys, i really want to end this soon!!
But life isn't going well with me, but I'll try to update this as soon as I can <3
Thank you for supporting my story!!

May 28, 2022
-Forever With Kookjin