~Chapter 32~

HI GUYS IT'S BEEN A WHILE SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ASAP.
I ENJOY TOO MUCH READING OF FAN FICTIONS THAT I FORGOT THAT I HAVE A FANFIC TOO 😭😭.
BUT YEAH THIS IS IT GUYS!
AGAIN THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS I JUST WRITE THIS FOR FUN AND I LOVE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE READING IT :)

BUT YEAH THIS IS IT GUYS! AGAIN THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS I JUST WRITE THIS FOR FUN AND I LOVE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE READING IT :)

45K READ AND 2.17K VOTES, THIS IS INSANE!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS ❤️❤️

A/N:
UNEDITED, SORRY IF EVER THERE'S MISTAKES

JUNGKOOK POV.

I am now here at the cafe where the girl who texted me, Me and Jin decided that I'll meet her so we can know who is she and what's her intention.

Actually i really don't want to meet her but jin requested me to, So i can't refuse him.

I've been a jerk before i guess this is my consequence, i just hope that jin will not leave me.
I love him too much, If one day he will leave me i don't think i can survive.

I was thinking when suddenly a girl show up and wtf?? She's jennie!!
I thought she already moved on from me, why are she ruining my marriage life now?!?!

"Hello baby"

Jennie said which makes me almost throw up.

"Wtf jennie?"

She looks at me and smiled, which disgust me.

"Oh baby you still know me, I thought you already forget about me. But I'm glad you know me, I am Jennie a.k.a your future wife"

What nonsense is she saying?!?! I don't need her and i don't want her.
I only want my Kim Seokjin.

"Stop your nonsense, what do you want?"

I said in a stern voice.

"You know it baby, I only want you"

Wtf is she saying, I'm really disgusted.

"And i don't want you"

She get a little envelope and open it, I'm getting goosebumps wtf is it? What is in the pictures?? Can those pictures break me and jin's relationship??
But no I can't afford losing him, he's my life.

I've been a totally jerk before, And I really need to face the consequences.

But without losing jin, because i can't really live without him.

"Here's our daughter Jeon Jungkook, She's 5 years old. I'm sure she's your daughter"

Wait is this real? I have a daughter with her? I can't.

I feel that i just betrayed Jin because of this, This can't be happening!!

"How are you sure that she's mine huh?!?"

I ask her with kinda screaming voice, i am literally scared right now.

"So if you don't remember then let me remind it to you. 5 years ago before you meet Seokjin, You hook up with me"

I now remember it aaaa, she's my last hook up because after that i met the love of my life.

And now i am regretting it right now, how did i go to this situation??

"I really like you ever since we're elementary, that's why when i get the chance to hook up with you i intentionally broke the condom that we used"

Wtf?!?! Is she insane?? If i could've known that she's obsessed with me. I shouldn't have sleep with her.

I feel like i really betrayed Seokjin in this situation, i can't.

Just thinking about Seokjin leaving me makes me feel lifeless.

"My plan is to say it to you immediately but that Kim fvcking Seokjin ruined my plan"

Who is she to curse at my love?!?!

"No i still don't believe you"

I persistently said, i can't it will hurt jin.

Just thinking that i betrayed him, makes me want to hurt myself so bad.

Why did i do that?!?!

"Okay if you still don't believe it then let's have a DNA test, I am 100% sure that she's yours"

"I never slept with anybody else except from you"

The confidence in her voice really scares me, I hate this.

Why did i come up with this kind of situation?!?!

Me and Jin is happily living now and we're planning to create a family.

Then why the fvck this happens?!?! I can't lose jin.

But I've been a jerk before and i am still regretting it right now.

"So Mr. Jeon, let's have a plan about the DNA test and here take a look at the pictures clearly. She really looks like you"

A/N Let's just pretend that she really looks like Jungkook hehe

I look at the photo and it makes me tremble in fear of losing jin.

How did this happen to me??

"If you don't trust me in DNA test then find your own doctor for DNA test just don't change it because at the end of the day, We have a daughter"

"Okay what do you want once we find out that she's my daughter huh?"

She looks at me and smile.

"Let's see if your little husband will still stay with you but if not then I'll marry you"

I look at her in disgust.

"Even if he stays or not, I'm not gonna marry you"

I'm really nervous about this situation, i love Seokjin too much.

That's it for today guys, I'll try to update as soon as possible.
Sorry for broken promises but I'll really try this time, thank you for supporting my story :)

March 14, 2022
-ForeverWithKookjin