-Chapter 7-

Annyeong Guys sorry for 1month and week of being not able to update huhu.
I'm gonna update this rn because my exam is coming so i want to update before i take my exam!
I want to make this chapter long i hope i can make it long haha.

But before i continue i just want to say thank you for supporting and reading my story!

This is my first story and i cant believe that this will have 1k+ reads and 100+ votes!
Thankyou all🥺
ROAD TO 30 FOLLOWERS! THANK YOU ALLS

CONTINUATION....

SEOKJIN POV.

Can i seat here? Jungkook said but im still surprised so i can't talk until he said
"I know im handsome but can u stop staring so can i seat here?"
"Yeah yeah you are and you're not handsome duh" I said "Hey you're the first person who said that im not handsome and that's disrespectful" Jungkook said in annoyed voice "Yeah yeah whatever" I replied im so done with him it's just my first day but im so done with him how can I survive with him in a whole school year?!

I stopped talking in my mind when i feel someone is staring at me and there Jeon Jungkook is Staring at me! What is his problem duhh?! So i speak up "Stop staring at me i might melt and what is your problem huh?!" I said "Ahh nothing just be thankful that one and only jeon Jungkook is staring at you!" He replied with proud tone "I dont care who you are i mean what about if you're jeon Jungkook?!" I said to him
"I'm Jeon Jungkook the one and only grand son of the chairman in this School and not just that i am very handsome and popular plus im very talented!" He replied again with proud and annoyed voice.
"As i said i dont care who you are just stop at staring at me huh" "Earlier when im staring at you, you said stop staring so i stopped so now that im requesting you to stop staring stop too dont be Pain in the ass" I said in annoyed tone and expression.
"Aishhh Fine im gonna stop staring but btw you're cute when you're annoyed seokjinieeeee" He said with Cute voice and I'm annoyed by his tone and voice "Yahh stop calling me seokjinieeeee because it's annoying and stop with that voice it's not good in my ears" I replied to him.
He was about to reply when my classmates starts to go back to their seat and stopped talking
Ahh i get it our prof is already here so i fixed my seat and focus in the front where our prof is already fixing his things.

"So Hello guys I'm your new prof and i will teach proper gestures and my name is Park Sunghoon but you can call me Sir. Sunghoon "
(Sunghoon from enhypen btw stan them guyssueee they are great too but bts is the best haha their debut is in November 30th!)

I can clearly see his face now and gosh he's so handsome! Park sunghoon huh he looks young too!
"Annyeong Sir Sunghoon" Everyone said.

"Please introduce yourself one by one" sir sunghoon said.
Everybody is done introducing their selves and sir sunghoon said that say our hobbies too
Me and Jungkook is the person who does not introduce yet so it's my turn.
"Annyeong Sir Sunghoon umm I'm Kim Seokjin and my hobbies is reading,playing video games, and hanging out with my friends" I said.

"Thank you Seokjin btw you have a pretty name huh haha" Sir Sunghoon said.
I'm surprised Because he said that because that is the first time that he speak after student introduced their self he only nods to others so "Thank you sir sunghoon and you have pretty name too" i replied and he just smile and nods at me.

JUNGKOOK POV.

I dont like the way sunghoon looks at my jinnie! I'm really annoyed right now this new prof is annoying aisshhh once he try to hit at my seokjiniee he will goodbye to the school already because i will be firing him!