~Chapter 24~

Hi I'm gonna update this again because I'm bored...

SEOKJIN POV.

We're taking too far his hands is on my nipple already but then we stop when we heard the doorknob opening.

SHIT I'M FVCK LET THE SOIL EAT ME ALIVE.

And worse is we're at the sala which is at the front door so they see us right? But who are they tho...

"OMG JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT ATE YOU DOING?"

I git startled by a voice of a middle age woman.

"A-ahh mom ugh can i explain it later?"

Jungkook said seems annoyed that we got interrupted by his mom.

"Okay baby but can you introduce me to this beautiful human right there?"

Jungkook's mom said she's sweet as i thought and my face is red right now.

"Umm mom she's Kim Seokjin my project partner"

"Are you sure that you two are just project partner? Am i right Seokjin?"

She said and I'm embarrassed as fvck i remember that she saw us kissing a while ago.

"A-ah Y-yes ma'am"

"My baby Kookie really don't bring home any woman or man even though he's a fvck boy"

Jungkook mom said, Oh so her mom knows that Jungkook is a fvck boy.

"Mom I'm not like that anymore, I stopped going to clubs and fvck random girl anymore"

Oh he really fvck many girls before, i can't imagine it because of my virgin ass.

"I know Yoongi and Namjoon told me, I still can't believe it tho who makes you stop?"

Jungkook mom ask, I blushed when i remember what Jungkook say earlier.

"Can we talk about it later mom? I promise I'll tell you the whole story"

Jungkook said oh my God i don't know if i can meet Mrs. Jeon again if Jungkook tell the whole story.

"Should I prepare dinner? Seokjin are you staying here? It's a bit late already"

I check my clock and oh shit it's already 8pm i don't think there's still a bus.

"Seokjin just stay here"

I heard Jungkook said i look at him and notice that he changed his cloth already that's why he's not here earlier.

"But we have class tom-"

My words got cut when Jungkook said.

"Let's go to school together tomorrow and it's Friday tomorrow so we can just wear a normal suit not Uniform i have many extra in my closet"

I don't know what to do so i just nod.

"Okay thank you, but can i go to the guest room first? I'll call my roommate that i can't go home tonight"

Jungkook just pull my head and peck my lips.

I immediately look around and to my luck Mrs. Jeon isn't there already i guess she's at the kitchen.

"Okay babe, I'll go to mom too and help her cook just go to the kitchen when you're done"

I nod and i was already at the stair when i heard Jungkook voice.

"Go to my room too, get any clothes that is comfy"

"Yeah thank you"

JUNGKOOK POV.

As soon as jin left i go to the kitchen where my mom is cooking.

I know she'll ask me about Jin so let me just say it to her without asking.

"Hey mom"

He looked at me and stop stirring what she is cooking.

"Hello my kookie"

How should i strart? I know she's close to asking me so i want to tell her already.

"Um mom about Seokjin, And yeah he's the first person who I allowed to come to my house besides my friends."

"I know I'm a fvck boy but he's really the reason why i stop doing it, I don't believe in love until I met him."

"I was stunned by his beautiful face but what makes me fall harder is his attitude, I really love him mom i want to be the first and last man in his life."

"I wanna marry him in the future"

I got startled when i hear a sound in the living room i quickly go to the living room and sees Seokjin sitting in the floor, I hate to admit that he's cute even though he falls.

"Yah jinnie what happened?"

I said and pick him up from the floor, He's face immediately turn red.

"yahh Jungkook put me down!"

"No babe i need to see what damage you after falling in the stair"

TO BE CONTINUED...

HELLO GUYS THIS IS MY 3RD UPDATE THIS WEEK, I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE I'LL JUST FINISH MY REQUIREMENTS SO I CAN ENROLL ALREADY🥰🥰.

UNTIL NEXT UPDATE BYE!! 💞💞

Forever With Kookjin
~July 22, 2021