Chapter Six

Adrik Ivanov (picture at the top)
Rl name: Alessandro Dellisola

Buffalo, New York,
Di Amore's Estate

...

"The Di Amoré men have the toughest luck with their women. They have this curse."

"chto ty skazal?" What are you saying?
Adrik frowned at his twin, taken aback.

Alliandra leaned closer to her brother and whispered.

"Sir Paulo had killed his late wife as he found her in bed with another man. Didn't his son kill his wife too?."

"Don't talk about such trivial matters."

Adrik brushed her off.

Alliandra harrumphed and crossed her arms together on her chest.

"What do you think Chiara's like?" She asked.

"I don't know." Adrik answered as he leaned his head back on his seat and closed his eyes.

"Do you think Alejandro will come and attend?" She asked, a whiff of carelessness in her tone that always irked her brother.

"You are in no position to call him that." Adrik opened his eyes and glared. "He's Capo dei Capi and you will address him as fit unless you don't want yourself killed." He hissed.

Alliandra lowered her head. She never liked him like this. He can be so intense sometimes, it's like he forgot that she was his sister.

"Alright, I know. I'm sorry."

"Never call the Boss his name unless you're told to do so. Don't make that mistake again."

Alliandra nodded and unconsciously scooted farther from her brother.

Adrik noticed her reaction. He clenched his jaw but he let her be.

She kept her silence. However, when she felt that her brother had calmed a bit, she spoke what has been really on her mind lately.

"I heard Matteo Camorra's in need of a wife. Do you think he'll go for her?"

"I don't care." Adrik clenched his jaw, Alliandra annoyed him with all the things she knew. She was good at eavesdropping.

"...If she's nice enough and pretty... I'll help you win her."

"She is eighteen."

"So what?"

Adrik clenched his jaw.

"Oh..I forgot you liked older women." Alliandra watched him, her tone full of sarcasm.

"Can you shut up." He snapped.

"I'll tell mother you slept with her friend, Matilda. You know she has two children. An old whore she is. You're disgusting." She glared at him.

His eyes glinted with fury, although he didn't act on it as he spoke calmly.

"Fine, but after we get off this car, I'll tell father his dragotsennaya printsessa has been messing around with the newly recruited soldier."

Panic flashed for a second in her eyes.

She was glad their parents were at the other vehicle and could never hear a word they were saying.

"I won't tell mother if you won't tell Dad." She immediately went off with a deal, that was what she was good at.

Adrik ignored her and at the same time, their driver cleared his throat. "We're entering Di Amoré's estate." He said.