Prologue

She died before she was dead.

~•~~•~~~•~~•~

Present Time
Sicily, Italy

A young woman clad in a black dress watched the after chaos unfold near the port. Her dark shades hid her cold eyes and her resolved expression masked the festering agony that brutally clawed at her chest.

Police and news personnels were standing near the dock, investigating, filming. Pedestrians and tourists watched with their curious eyes, some were crying.

Seven yachts had been blown up to debris, Exactly 6:45 in the morning in Marina del Neptunno Messina. She swept her eyes on what was left of the luxurious power vessels and felt the tiny hope inside crumble.

23 people were killed, What remained of their bodies were examined and recognized. The news had quickly confirmed each of their identities, yet she knew one name before they even did.

Closing her eyes, hot molten range had anchored in her weeping soul. Dark and ugly was seeping out from her golden exterior.

The media said it was and act of terrorism. She knew it was not. What happened was not a pursuit of political aims. It was a greatly executed murder focused on one person. And she knew at that moment, she would desert everything she had ever planned in her life and hunt down who was responsible for the attack.

She would not stop even when the scums begged for mercy, she would reduce them lower than animals and make them regret this moment over and over. She would not end until she had her fill. She would ruin their souls and make them feel dead even before after their deaths - as they did to her.

"My love,non riposerò per te." I will not rest for you. She whispered, her promise of retribution getting carried in the wind.

Everyone will pay.