Chapter 10

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 10
|Some months ago|

Silas

The car comes to a stop, but I can only smirk as they take me out of it. The handcuffs are tight on my wrist and the chains are uncomfortable but this will not hold me for long. Not since the plan has already been put into action and there is nothing and no one that can stop me now. I've already won. "Move it!" A guard says, a woman. I give her my most charming smirk, but her look remains hardened, but her eyes show me the desire she has for me, as they always do.

The building in front of does not look special, a mental hospital at its finest and while they try to make it seem like it looks friendly and kind, I know what kind of insane things they do there, and that does not include the people that are in fact deemed insane but the ones that work there. They take me inside and more guards are used as they have heard about it. It honestly only makes my smirk more wicked. They fear me so much that they want to use all the power they have yet even then I'm the one that is in control.

Many guards are needed, the fear of me only makes them seem more weak. They are already too weak before I came here, but I came here with a mission in mind and a plan that cannot fail. I watch the man that made this possible standing by another man. I give both of them a smirk, letting them know that while they have me, I'm still the one that is in control of everything around here. They just don't know it yet and while they think that they are the ones that run this place, I am the one that pulls all the strings.

Both men are frightened of me but only one of them owns me enough for a lifetime and soon his pathetic life will come to an end, by my hands if need be. The guards take me into a room or rather a cell as it has bars on the door. It is a room that I share with someone else, and it is not a person that I want to be around, but it would appear that he has been around the target which I came here to get and will be a good information source.

I turn to face the woman guard. "Why work in a place like this when you could have a much better life? The woman that work for me get paid twice as much as you make in a year, in just one day" I tell her with a smirk, seeing the gears turn in her head. "I'm not a whore" She states, but I just chuckle. "I never said they do that. Most of them are trained assassins, they kill men who abuse women. That bruise on your arm is not from a mental insane person but rather your own partner in life" I say.

Her face falls by that. The woman being one of the people that is around the one that I came here for and will come to good use them the time is right. Her face hardens and she glares at me. "You don't know a thing about you're talking about" She tells me, quietly and yet so angrily. The other guards have not heard our conversation and even if they did they pretend to not notice it. "Do I?" I ask her with a wicked smirk.

"I know that your so-called partner takes all his anger out of you, uses his fists on you. If you were working for me, he would be long dead, and you would be protected" I tell her, warming up to her when I see that she wants protection. Every woman who goes through this always looks for protection and I have seen how many of them are afraid but once it is offered to them, they would do anything to keep it and make themselves stronger than they were, so they won't need protection from anyone.

"Think about it, will you?" I say to her and after some seconds she does nod her head before she walks away, and I'm left in the room with that man who's mumbling to himself. I nearly groan as I sit down. This is going to be a long stay here but in the end it will all be worth it for the plan will work. All my plans work. After all I'm excellent at planning and despite it all going to hell at first glance it always works out in the end and this one is the same.