Chapter 3

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 3
|Being rude is not necessary|

Silas

A dozen or so TV screens are on the walls, all showing different things yet all of them showing the exact same thing. Her. Leanna. One shows her sleeping in a bed while another one shows her playing some games. Another one is showing how she's talking to herself. All of them are on repeat expect one, as if these are GIFs but there is one that continues which I can only guess is live of her right now. She's lying down on a mattress and staring up at the ceiling, and talking to herself.

The camera shows the entire room and there is no one there. It's a room that I've never seen before but then again he would not have her where I would know. Her wrists are chained up which makes the anger inside me even angrier. Once again they hold her in chains and take away her freedom, the one that I had gifted to her but now she's back in chains. "You okay, man?" Ace asks me but I shake my head. My fingers hold the gun even tighter and I'm inches away from shooting this. But I can't stop looking at her.

It's been so long since I've seen her, and her beauty never seems to fail to enchant me in ways that no one has ever done before. Seeing her there brings out these feeling out in me that are only there when I'm around her. The softness inside my heart that Leanna was able to thaw is there and my eyes have a hard time to look away from her now. "No" I answer him with the anger at the tip of my tongue and ready to claw at the world for what it has done to her.

We can't hear what she's saying but I see how she moves her lips and how she smiles to herself, something that I've come to enjoy. However, I wish I could hear her voice and listen to the words that she has to say, even if they are complete nonsense. "Get them in here to trace this shit" I order him and he nods his head as he picks up his phone. I continue to look at her through the screen where it's happening now. How dare he leave her alone in chains like that? Just thinking about it brings the beast's fury out and it wants blood, his blood.

When I get my hands on him, he will regret ever being born and ever touching what belongs to me. I hold my gun tighter  to the point where my fingers are white but that doesn't matter to me. She's out there, suffering but I'm going to find her and when I do I will kill them all for what they have done. I will kill every single one of those bastards but he will be the one that I will torture for a long time. I smirk knowing how much pain he will feel once I find him.

Ace enters the room once again. "They're going to come here but they doubt they will be able to trace this. All of this is mockery, I don't think this can be traced at all. It was meant to be found" He tells me but I already knew everything that he just said. He's mocking me. But soon I will have the upper hand. Now that there is a direct link to Leanna, I will b e able to monitor what they do to her and how her behavior is with him.

Like always Leanna is the wildcard that none truly know what will do next but I've come to realize her tells. "It can be traced, somehow" I say. More to myself than him but I don't break eye contact with the screen that shows her. She's moving, sitting up and trying to stand up but the chains prevent her from doing so. She's in pain and it brings this intense pain throughout my whole body knowing that she's suffering and I'm not there to take away the pain from her and bring her the happiness that she deserves and needs.

I narrow my eyes on the chains and glare at them as if I'm trying to burn them out of existence and maybe when I find her I will. To show that I would never chain her up like they do, like he does. I don't know what she's doing but she's trying to stand up. She then goes back down to a seating position where she starts to play with her fingers, doing random shapes and fidgets with them for some time. Like she's in her own little world, yet then again she's always lost in another world that she has created.