Chapter 21

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 21
|Shocking discovery|

Leanna Russell

Walking into the house as quietly as we can to not let Silas know that we're here or anyone else for that matter. Since, there are some people in the house but most of them leave us alone, and even some I don't see since they only come out during the night. They're vampires. That I know very well and no one can convince me otherwise and no one will be able to tell me that they aren't blood sucking creatures that only one out during the night because they burn in the sunlight.

I'm also covered in blood since those people refused to die unbloody which is a new word that I made up. While I do love it when people die with their blood all over the place, I did not want to have it on me now. Since, I would have to explain it to Silas and that would ruin my surprise for him. He can't know of the tattoo that I have gotten yet, but he will soon see it. On his birthday which I'm going to make the best one that he has ever had in his life.

The sad thing about this whole thing is that I'm going to have to overtop it again next year and then the year after that and I don't know how I'm going to do that. But, I suppose that will be the problem for future Lea which is going to be in a year or so. Hi, me. I giggle to myself when I think that I'm always going to be living in the future Lea, and then she turns into me, and then she's in the past. It's such a strange thought and I really could go on and on with it forever.

"Do you think Silas is waiting for me in our bedroom?" I ask her when we are in the hallway. I had first wanted to take the secret passageways, but I don't want her to know about them. It's only between Silas and I and it's our thing. I don't think the people here even realize that there are so many secret passageways here. Silas has been showing me more of them, but I get the feeling that there are some that he's not telling me about, but I do hope he will soon enough since I deserve to know them.

She looks at me and shakes her head. "No, if he were they there would be hundreds of people all over town looking for you" She tells me. I stop and give her a confused look. "I don't get it" I say. The voice in my head is angry at me. Well, excuse me for not understand everything in the world. "When his meeting would have ended, and he would not have been able to find you, he would go mad with anger and even other feelings that are quite deadly" She tells me. Oh, that makes sense.

I nod my head, and then we continue on with the walk there. I wonder why our bedroom is so far away from the entrance, but I'm not going to question that nor am I going to ask anyone, but it's just a thought. 'Your thoughts are annoying' She speaks in my head. I don't care, they are no thoughts and not yours and if I want to have them then I can have them because they're mine. Get your own. We walk into our bedroom which is just the room that I was staying in when I was with Silas before Adam took me away.

Silas and I even sleep in the same bed, and we hold each other when we sleep. Though, always when we are in bed I have this strange feeling inside my body and I need to let it out. The feeling is so strong between my legs, which makes it so much harder to control it. I had realized that it has something to do with Silas, but I've been far too afraid to ask him about it. 'Because you're a coward' The voice speaks in my head and I roll my eyes at her as I do around seventy times per day or something. She's quite annoying. 'Likewise' She says.

"I'm going to take a quick shower so that I can get this blood off me and then change clothes. Just make sure that Silas does not get in here" I say to Trina who nods her head. "You know, for the record, I actually had a lot of fun today" She says to me with a smile. "Reminds me of all the times that you would say things that we had done before when we had never done those things, now we did" She then says to me.