Chapter 27

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 27
|A war has been started|

Leanna Russell

Walking this long tunnel is not exactly the best thing that I've ever done. Though, I do wonder how this tunnel can be this long since the house is not even this big anyway. It's like this one tunnel is going through the whole town or something, and it's not fun. My feet are hurting and my body feels exhausted and just wants to sit down and relax, but I can't do that. I need to find Silas and I need to make him suffer and punish him in the way that he deserves.

Why did no one tell me that this was going to be this hard? I would have given up a long time ago. All perhaps I would not have given up per se, but I definitely know that I would have done it later. When I had eaten properly and slept and just ready to do this. Still, life took me on this weird way, and now I just have to do all that I can do to make it work since that is the way of life. When life gives you lemon, you give it to the unicorn. It's as simple as that.

After walking for another ten or so minutes but who is even counting at this point, it's not like I carry a watch with me everywhere that I go and even if I had a watch, I would not be able to see what the time was since it's so dark in here. Unless the watch had these buttons to make the numbers glow, and it would be able to know what the time was, even in the dark. I love watches like that, but I've never been allowed to own one, my parents did not like watches.

The anger inside me is the only thing that is leading me on, and it's the only thing that is ready to do something bad to him, to make him suffer in the way that I have suffered. Silas will know that when someone crosses me, they will pay the price for it, and it does not even matter who it is that has messed with me. It could be my mother and still I would punish her in some way, just a little though. They will learn that if someone messes with me, they will pay the price for it and suffer through my punishment.

Finally, after walking for so long I make it to a point where I see light, and then I see a door and stairs that lead to the door. This is great, I'm finally here. And if I land in some other place in the house I'm going to shoot the first person who I see to death because I did not walk all the way through this tunnel to end up in a place that I did not want to end up in. This needs to be a surprise attack, otherwise Silas can just have me throw out again, and I could not take that pain again.

I walk up the stairs and to the door and twist the knob and go through it, I'm in a small room. When I'm in here I know I'm in the right place, there is a small opening of a secret door in here that will lead me to his office. He told me that there is a room in which has many doors, it is only to confuse those who try to follow him when he goes through to escape, and it will also confuse those who come through the tunnel that I came from.

Though, none of this can confuse me when I know which door it is that will lead me to the right place, his office. Some of these doors will lead me to a place where most of them people that work for Silas are staying. That way the people that try to break in here will die. Good riddance as well because this house is too beautiful to have someone try to take it away from Silas and me. I go to a door and while it may seem like a simple door, there is more to it than that.

Silas is good at these secret passageways and doors and puzzles. He did not make it easy for anyone to go through here, but he did make it easy for the two of us. He told me what I must do and made me memorize it. He said that it will be useful one day ad it certainly will. Only he did not think that I would use it in this way and I doubt he will like it when I walk through the door and surprise him, but he will just have to understand that I love him, and I'm not giving up on us.