Chapter 37

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 37
|The best trait|

Leanna Russell

We eat the dinner and talk and laugh while doing so. "Silas?" I ask him. He looks at me with a smile on his face. It's a nice face to look at, and I find that I never really want to look away from him. He raises an eyebrow as if to ask me what I wanted. "Why did you do all of this for me?" I ask him and gesture towards the restaurant and the food and just this dinner in general. "I do love it, it's not that, it's just I'm a bit curious. That's all" I tell him when I see this small hurt flash before his eyes.

Thinking that I did not like it. Well, this is better than anyone has ever done, and I'm glad that I am sharing it with Silas. There is literally no one else on this planet that I would have wanted to share this evening with other than him. "Your whole life, you've never experienced a normal event. I wanted to give you a sense of the things that were denied to you" He tells me. I nod. "But also because I love you and I want to give you the whole world on a silver platter" Silas says to me.

My heart melts to hear his words and just his voice since it makes me feel beautiful on the inside. Silas makes me feel things that no one else has ever made me feel, and I know that I only love him more for that. I love him more than I can ever say in words and there is nothing and no one that can ever change my mind about the love that I feel. I give him a smile. "But why now?" I ask him. Though, I do feel like this dinner has been planned thoroughly.

Not just something that was put together randomly in one day, but maybe something that has been planned for some days even. Silas chuckles. "I needed everything to be perfect. You, Leanna, deserves the best of the best, I could not have anything less than that" He tells me. I reach over and take his hand. "I could be sitting on the cement outside and eating trash if it meant that I could spend time with you. I don't care about anything fancy, only the two of us" I say to him.

He raises an eyebrow at me and my words, a bit offended I think. "But, this is very lovely you know, and I really appreciate everything that you have done. Just don't forget that this night is to spend time together and be in love, that is what this is about and not what is the fanciest thing you can give me. You have already given me everything that I could want. You" I tell him. I truly do feel like the luckiest woman alive to be with him right now, this moment with him is everything to me.

With everything that we have been going through, I just find that being with him now means more to me than ever. And the night that we spent on his birthday is still fresh in my mind. The memories of us together means more to me than any possession that Silas could have ever given me. I hold his hand to tell him that I do love all of this, but I do love him more, and I do hope he knows that and sees it on my face that I do love him more than all of the things that can give me with money.

"Leanna, you never stop amazing me with your kindness" He says, and I smile at him. Both of us know that I've not always been kind, but that are the tiniest details and don't mean a thing now. "And I am never going to stop. What is the fun in that?" I ask and he chuckles and rolls his eyes. "Even when you hate it, I won't stop because I won't change me to please you, just so you know. I think it's best you know that now because it's toxic to change for someone else when you don't want to change" I tell him.

I know that Silas has changed with my help. The sessions that I've given him have helped him because the best version of himself and I love that he is the person that he is now. Silas did not change. No, he just became the person that is deep inside of him and that is all that I could have ever asked for. Because he is now the one he was always meant to be, he's happier, and I am happy for him.