Chapter 22

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 22
|For her I will do anything|

Silas

Those bastards want to replace me, and the worst and best part is that they want Leanna to replace me. They want her to be the one to control them and rule over everything. I won't put that pressure on her. She's not going to be able to handle it. She's so innocent and kind that she won't be able to take it. To have her sit in boring meetings would be a torture and I promised myself that I would never allow anything to happen to her, that she would always be free to live her normal life.

Sitting across from her is making me insane, I just need to hold her. I've been away from her this entire day and all the time I felt that I needed her, more than I could ever imagine. Leanna is the only one that can keep me from doing anything bad to anyone and I to her. Without each other we might go on the wrong path, though I think that I took that road a long time ago. She's the one that brought me back into the light where I want to stay with her.

"If I ask you to sign something, would you do it?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow. She has no idea what this is about and if I have my way then she will never know about it. Leanna can never be a part of the gang life, she's too pure for that. She's mine. No one else can have her but me and that is the way that I want things to stay, and they will be like that. She nods her head. "Of course but not anything about not talking because you know that I don't like not talking" She says within a smile on her face.

I roll my eyes. Leanna hates it when she's being told to be quiet, and she will talk only to annoy that person. I find it adorable and I find her adorable. Then again she's all mine, and she's my adorable Leanna and will be like that for the rest of our lives. "Of course it won't be anything like that. It's only something that won't affect you or our life" I tell he and she gives me a smile. The smile that I love to see on her face and want to see for the rest of my life.

A simple lie won't harm anyone and besides in order to protect her and keep her safe from harm I need to be the one that is in control and I need to be the ruler since the higher that I am the more protection I can offer her. I would rather be caught dead then going lower than I am because I've scarified and killed and done tons of illegal things to get to the point that I am, and I will not throw it away now when I'm at the top of my game.

Everything that I've done it's to protect the woman that I love, and I would do anything to protect her. "Will you make them afraid of you?" She asks me and I smirk. For years, I've showed them why they should be afraid of me, and I've killed all those who'd dare question me. Now that she's with me, they think that she's the one that people will fear. Leanna's unpredictable behavior is what drives their fear for they never know when she's going to snap or want to hurt them and when that happens, she will hurt them to death.

She rarely shows mercy and when she does it's only done because I have told her to and not because she wants to. "Yes and then I will hurt them all. To make them understand that they will never question my authority again" I tell her. I will do much more than that, they all will understand who is the fucking boss. All of them will be bowing before me once again and show me the respect that I deserve. Leanna giggles. She does take pleasure in pain and I love her for it.

"Is there anything else that you want to talk about?" She asks me and I give her a smile. "You" I answer. She has taken over my mind in every single way, and I go insane for her every day. Where it's hard to be without her or touch her smooth skin or kiss her lips that are warm and sweet and taste like heaven. It always makes me want to carry her to bed and do anything that I please with her. Not yet. I have to remind myself of this every single day and every hour of every day.