Chapter 16

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 16
|Friends share|

Leanna Russell

Trina breaks down into tears and I don't waste any time to hug her, to make her feel safe. She's so sad, and I want to help her, but I don't think there is much that I can do to help her at all. "I wish I could have seen the pretty picture that you created when you hurt him. The blood would have been incredible to see everywhere" I tell her, and she laughs a bit. "Lea... Thank you" She says to me. I'm just so glad that we're here together and that she's safe.

'You're also glad to have harmed someone' The voice in my head says to me. Lately I feel that she's only there to insult me. But, if we're going into the subject then it was you who to torture him. Was it not you who took over my body and did those things to him? When she doesn't answer me, I know that I've won that argument, but that's not relevant right now since all that matters now is Trina. We have been so long without one another, and I feel like things are falling into place now.

We hug for some time and then when we break the hug she wipes off her tears and sniffles a bit. I just give her a soft smile. Letting her know that everything is all right now. Her eyes drop to the seashell necklace that is around my neck. "That's pretty" She whispers, her voice is a bit hoarse from crying. I beam. "Thank you. I made it myself. And I even made one for Silas. Though he does hide it under his t-shirt. I don't think that he wants people to know that I'm good at making necklaces because then I would have to make them for everyone" I tell her, and she bursts out laughing.

She lightly shakes her head. "Yeah, let's go with that thought" She says. I don't understand what she means by that, but I laugh anyway. "I really do love it, I had no idea that you could create a necklace that pretty" She tells me and gestures to look at it closer. I smile a bit and take the necklace off, only for a second, and then hand it to her. She looks at it and I can see the smile on her face when she holds it.

"I can make you one someday" I offer, and she looks at me with this shocked look on her face before she smiles at me and hugs me. "That would be amazing, thank you" She tells me and hands me the necklace once again. I like this moment. Just the two of us and I feel that we're both the people that we should have been when we met. I can tell that she's much happier now than she was before, and I'm much happier, but only because I have Silas in my life.

With him in my life I know that I'm always going to be happy. I hear a loud sigh in the back of my head. All right, fine I do need you as well, but that's different, and you know it. I put on the necklace and then take her hand. "You know, I had always wondered if you were safe and all right after what had happened" I say to her. The night that Silas broke out of the prison, I wondered what had happened to her, but I did not want to think that much about it.

Only because I did not want to think the worse and I know that it would come to that if I would think about it. I also don't understand why Silas did not tell me that she was working for him and why only now we're meeting when I had been with Silas for some time before I had been taken to Adam. "I wanted to tell you and I wanted to find you, but I was told that you were still healing" She says. I give her a confused look and raise an eyebrow. "Healing?" I ask her retainer confused.

"Yes. When Silas had taken you from them the pills and medicine as they call it were not being directed into your blood stream. You started to see the world like we did, sort of. You changed, and we think that might be because of what the pills did to you and not the person that you are. I can't explain it, but those pills changed you somehow. Made you more childish and when Silas took you off them, you started to behave normally. Or at least you were about to become the better version of yourself, as you would say it. But then you got taken away..." She trails off.