Chapter 1

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 1
|The same feeling|

Silas

"WHERE IS SHE!?!?" I yell at him as I punch him in the jaw. His body is nearly falls into unconscious but I don't allow it. The anger inside me is rising with every second that she's not here with me as she's the only one that calm down the beast that lives in my body. The blood-thirsty beast that is ready to kill for her. His bloodied and bruised face leaning to the side as he's bound to a metal chair. The silence that booms around us in the empty basement only makes the fury worse.

The red in my eyes and the hunger for his blood to be spilled is growing with every second that passes by and the longer that I'm not holding her in my arms. "I'm going to ask you one more time; where is she?" I ask him as I pick my knife and start to trace patterns on his skin. I chuckle when the blood is leaking down and he screams in pain but he doesn't even try to speak at all or plead for mercy. It's clear that he's not leaving this empty room alive and we both know it.

When all he does is scream I stab the knife into his thigh and walk out of the room, not caring how much blood my body is covered in. My men are everywhere in the house, doing all they can to track her down. Finding people or sources that can tell where the hell she is. I will find Leanna and when I do she's never leaving me again, no one will ever take her away from me again. I walk the hallways of the house until I've reached her room and despite her being gone for a month I can still smell her scent around here.

Closing the door I let out a sigh as I strip myself of the bloodied clothes in the bathroom and take a quick shower before dressing into new clothes. With my hair dripping with water I go into the main room and look around. Without her here this place is as empty as ever. Leanna was the one that brought the life to it with her laughter and her kindness and also her stubbornness. I chuckle to myself as I can still remember each time that woman defied me in ways that no one else has ever done.

On the nightstand is the seashell necklace that she had made for herself. I still keep mine locked away where no one can see it since she is the only one that can see me with it. I pick it up and sit on the bed. Staring down at the necklace in my hand I can't help but miss her and everything about her and what makes her who she is. Her laughter, her smile, her giggle, her body, her innocence, her eyes, her words, her personality, her scent, her childishness. Her.

They took her away from me and they're going to pay for what they've done with their lives. Leanna belongs to me. She's mine to love and mine to have. I love her. The only woman that I've ever come to love and they took her away but I will get her back and when I do I will kill them all. I will show them why I'm the most dangerous criminal that has ever walked on this planet and they will cower in fear of them. They will cower when they hear my name and they will cower when they see my face but by then it will be too late.

I lie down on the bed and smell the pillow which after so long still has her scent on it and it fills me up and brings me this wave of calmness. I close my eyes and imagine that she's here with me. Laughing at the most ridiculous things and just being Leanna. Being without her has made me want to kill every single person on this planet until she's in my arms again. However this guilt which is a new feeling is beginning to form as I let her slip past my fingers and because of that she's gone.

With her scent around me the anger washes away as if it was never there at all, that is what she does to me yet I allow her. Leanna did not steal my heart, frankly I don't believe she is capable of stealing anything, I gave her my heart willingly and it belongs to her. She doesn't know it yet but she will soon enough. When I've gotten her back to where she belongs. In my arms, she will know how I feel about her and how much I love her.