Chapter 13

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 13
|Who is in control?|

Leanna Russell

'You really want to meet the man that literally tortured you for years?' The voice asks me and I nearly roll my eyes. Silas had gone to get a wheelchair that I could sit in. Since I did not want him to exhaust himself holding me everywhere, and I'm not well enough to be able to walk. So, I'm left alone in the room with her as company, which is great since she's an amazing company, but it's rather boring when she asks me strange things like that. And for the record Adam did not torture me. As soon as I have said that she only scoffs at my words.

'Are you trying to convince yourself of that fact or me?' She asks me. I thought you were me. She doesn't say anything after that which is good. She's learning her place. Not that it is any of your business, but I need to see Adam, so I will be able to close that chapter of my life and move on with Silas, and besides he shot me. I need to shoot him or at least hurt him for what he did to me. Getting shot hurts, and he needs to feel it too and know what he did to me.

Silas enters the room and wheels a wheelchair inside. He helps me sit down before he wheels me. Though one of his hands rests on my shoulder which I really do like since I find that his touch makes me feel whole and that is all that I need to make me smile. "Did Adam torture me for years?" I ask Silas as I look up at him. My question makes him freeze and look down at me and into my eyes, where I stare into his kohl black ones that I love.

Since she had asked me that question I have been thinking about it, wondering if she is speaking the truth. That Adam did torture me for years, I don't know if she is telling the truth about that or not. He made me think that I loved him for all those years, but I don't think that counts. He did play games with me, and he did make me feel happy, though now I know that only Silas can make me happy, and he will always be the only one that can make me happy.

"N-no" He speaks. 'He hesitated' She says to me. "You hesitated" I say to him when I realize that she's right about that. The look which Silas is giving me softens. "You don't have to worry about that ever again. I will be right by your side the whole time, he can't do anything to you anymore. And if he tries anything I will cut of his arms and feed them to him" Silas says and right when he's speak about that I find that my body grows warm all over and especially down between my thighs.

'You're horny' The voice says, and I nearly choke on my own saliva when she says that in my head. We don't talk about such things here. "I would like that" I say to him and give him a smile. Silas only chuckles at me before he continues to wheel me. We're going to the basement. I've never seen the basement before. The hallways are the same as they had been here before, and I feel like the months that happened when we were apart never even happened for I feel like I'm home, and I've been here this entire time.

"One day you will get a chance to do all the things that you want in this world. I will take you anywhere that you desire to go and for the first time you will be able to experience the world like you were always meant to" Silas tell me. This beeping smile comes to my face when he says that, it's honestly hard not to smile around him. "That would be the most amazing thing in the world. Other than the fact that we're together" I say to him. He chuckles at my words.

He stops in front of a door, it's a double door. "Does this door lead to the basement?" I ask him when he just stands there, not moving, and he does not even say anything. "Technically the door does nothing but open but the elevator that is behind the door does" He tells me and I don't have to look up at him to see that he's smirking. His voice and his accent also makes everything that he says better. As if the language was designed only for him to speak for he says it so perfectly and it makes the heart inside my chest beat faster.