Chapter 14

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 14
|Blood and kisses|

Leanna Russell

Silas wheels me out of the room but the wicked smile on my face remains. Wishing that I could do more damage to Adam that I did. Even now he still screams out in pure pain or at least makes some sorts of sounds that come from his throat which are pleasant to listen to. Something about his pain makes me feel happy. My body is covered in blood but now my own, his. I don't think that I can even begin to explain the joy that I felt when I tortured him and made him feel pain which he made me feel.

Of course, he did not hurt me in the same way but let's just pretend that he did, it's much more fun doing it that way. Silas had stopped me before I could do much though, I did shoot Adam and I did make him feel pain. That is the way that he made me feel. Everything else was not. However, I enjoyed it all the same. We are good together. 'Tell me about it' The voice says. She's amazing at this, and she moved in ways that I never thought possible, and she knew how to make him feel the most pain in what she did.

I giggle to myself ask I wheel past all the people that I know are watching me. This is what life feels like. I had seen how Silas watched me and I could see the lust in his eyes. 'He wanted to take you and do whatever he wanted with you' She says to me. I smile when I had seen his look. His kohl black eyes had not left me the whole time and I know that he enjoyed seeing me like this. If I could stand I would have kissed him and let him do the things that I know he wants to do to me.

I feel like I have been reborn, the past is in the past, and now I'm someone new. Someone much better than I was and the person that I was before is never coming back again. That is a promise that I have made myself, never again will I return to the one that I was. That Leanna was weak and innocent but now the world bows before me. 'It sure does' She says, and I laugh. I own the world now. Nothing can defeat me.

He doesn't say anything to me as he wheels me to the elevator and up we go. I like elevators. They go up, and they go down, and they are amazing. "It's best that you took a bath to get all that blood of you. As beautiful as you look coated in red, it's better to remove it or else I will do things that you are not ready for... yet" Silas says to me and I look up at him with a smile. 'He wants to fuck you' The voice says, which I ignore for I already knew that.

The look in his eyes is one that I find makes me warm all over, and I want him to do those things to me. I want him so badly that I find my hands can barely control themselves. "Can you join me in the bath?" I ask him and for a moment he freezes before this smirk appears. "Of course" He says, and I smile at him. This will be fun. I've never taken a bath with anyone before. My body is somehow more excited about it than my mind for a reason that I have no idea.

The elevator door opens and as he was about to wheel me into the hallway I'm met with a sight that shocks the core out of me and I doubt that I will be able to get it back again. Trina. My best friend stands there when the doors open, and she looks at me with a shocked look as well. "Lea" She says surprised as she stares at me and I stare at her. I have not seen her for a long time, it's been months I think since we last saw her.

My mouth opens to speak, but no words come out, and I find that my words are lost. 'You are lost' The voice says but this has nothing to do with her, and she should stay away. This moment is about my best friend and I. "Leanna will be taking a bath. After that you are free to talk to her, not sooner" Silas says in this dismissing tone. If I were not in this much shocked to see my best friend right in front of me, I would have laughed at his words, I would have, but I can't now. At least not when Trina is right there.