Chapter 34

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LOVE

Chapter 34
|Expand the family|

Leanna Russell

Silas' birthday party is going well. Mostly that is. I can tell that he's seconds away from murdering everyone in there, which is why I've been holding his hand this entire time. Just to make sure that he doesn't do anything that I know he won't regret, but I will regret since it was my decision to do this for him and I take full responsibility for everything. We actually had cake and ate while chatting along with Trina. The other men had to leave because they had something to do. Frankly, I just think they're afraid of Silas and therefore left.

"Just one hour more and then your present will be given to you" I whisper into his ear, so Trina could not hear and when he looks at me, I give him an innocent smile, but my eyes show the mischief. I'm satisfied that the hairs on his skin rise, he's excited and more. He holds my hand tighter, not enough to hurt me, yet enough to make me understand that I'm making him go crazy and the next hour is going to be hard for him. Trina raises an eyebrow at me and I smile at her.

She smirks at me, as she knows what I have planned for this night. I may not know if it will go according to plan, but I know that both of us are going to enjoy it. I know one thing; Silas isn't the only one that is barely able to keep it together and wants to run straight to the bedroom right now and do everything that we have been waiting for these past couple of months that we have been together, for I am feeling like I can barely keep my hands to myself.

"I wanted to wait until a bit later, but I actually have a present for you" Trina says to Silas. I did not know that she had something planned for him. He raises an eyebrow at her, as I'm certain that he did not expect that Trina would give him something. After all, it is Silas that is torturing the man that she loves, and he will most likely kill him. Then again, Ace did try to kill her (not on purpose) and she nearly died because of what he did to her, we nearly lost her.

In her wheelchair that she has to be in for some time, she goes over to a chair which she had put in her purse and takes out a small box that is wrapped in gift paper. Wheeling back over to us, she hands him the present. "It's not much, I just- Just open it, and you'll understand" She says. Trina is beaming almost. Silas opens the present that she gave him and inside the box there is a note. I don't understand it. Silas reads what is written there, and then he looks at Trina within a shocked look.

"Is this-?" He asks her and she nods. "Yes, you're reading it correctly" She says to him. I look between the two of them, not even sure what is happening. Did I miss something? Silas sets down the paper and everything and goes over to her and hugs her. Now, I'm really confused on what is happening. If it were anyone else that were hugging him, I would be fuming, but this is only Trina. Whatever is going on between them is all right, right? It has to be, still none of this makes much sense to me and I have no idea what is happening.

Silas then sits down and takes my hand. He looks at me, and I can see the love in his eyes, the happiness and the peace that he feels. He's happy, and he's no longer saddened with the past and what happened there. The past seems to be getting further away from him, not quite but this is a start towards his happiness and I can't believe that I will be here and watch as he is happy and experience it with him, side by side.

"When I was younger, I had a sister. I remember that I used to play with her all the time. One night she was taken away from me. I never saw her after that night, did not even know if she were alive or where she was. Until she showed up in the most unexpected place of them all, and this latter confirms that she has been much closer than I thought" He says and looks at Trina once he has finished. My eyes widen. Staring between the two of them, I now finally see that there is a slight resemblance. It's so small that it is easily missed.