🦋Chapter 2🦋

Once you hade you shoes on you started to make you way to your purple moped (the one up there on the picture) and put your long hair in the front and make sure max is steady on your shoulder and make your way to the heroics building.
(Time skip)
You start to walk in and you get greeted by Ms. Granada "we'll hello nature nice to have you back"she said "hi Ms.Granada" "this way"she said and we started to walk in silence. I was really excited to see my friends and wild card but mostly wild card. Why you may ask because I kinda have a crush on him but nobody knows except for fast forward and acapella my best friends but I'm to scared to tell him I mean what if he does not like me. Then we came to a stop and I saw a big metal door that looked like a jail door. Ms.Grenada opens the door I walk by the entrance of the door and there I saw everyone "working" and "studying". Then of the comet of my eye I see wild card and see him smiling wich he does not do very often. "Now nature if you can plz sit next to wild card and do continue your studying plz"Ms. Grenada said I then walked over to wild card with a smile and sat on the chair next to him and put my back on the side of my chair since max was in there because we were not aloud to have pets in the classroom but I meant I can't just leave him at home. Then Ms.Grenada leaves and a couple minutes later noodles puts his head to the door and says  "she's gone" and everyone went crazy and started to use there powers then fast forward and acapella came over. "Omg nature AHahHHhHHhBb" said both girls said while tackling me into a hug " omg hi girls nice to see you" I said leaving the hug then I see a small cut girl run and say "NATTtTtTtT" and jumping on my lap and hugging me tightly. "Hi guppy I am so happy to see you" I said hugging back. Then I put her back down and I say "go play" she then nods happily and runs back to use her powers then I hear a voice say "hello princess" and immediately knew who it was. I turn around and say "well hello there luv" he then smirked and he put his arms around my waist tightly and my hands around his neck hugging each other. "So were is max?" He says then my eyes widen remembering I have max in my backpack. I take him out and put him on my desk and say. "Omg I almost forgot about you max, sorry" he then just nods his head and turn to wild card and put himself in his hand wich was on the desk. "Oh hey there limitless guy nice to see you again" wild card says petting him then putting him back on the deck and him jumping back on my shoulder. I turned to wild card and said " so how is your powers going, I know you had trouble with them"I said looking at him mesmerized of his beautiful eyes and face. "Oh well I'm still have long trouble" he said a little sad sinking into his chair a little. I touched his shoulder and said "hey it's ok you will learn how to use them u just have to believe like I believe in you" he then brought his head a little back up to my face and blushed a bit "well as long as I know I have my cheerleader here with me I know I can do it" he said smiling and looking into my eyes. I bit my lips a little and blushed. He then just chuckled a bit and faced for word and I muttered softly under my breath "bich" he then shot his head to me and said "what did you say" he said a joking I said "n-nothing" I said stuttering a little he then said "sure you don't" and started to tickle me on my stomach and I started to laugh and say "s-s-stop w-wi-l-led c-ar-d" I said laughing and trying to talk at the same time. "That's what you get"he said smirking and stoped tickling me I then tried to catch my breath and I said "I hate you" he then said "I know you love me" I then blushed and rolled my eyes getting up and getting my brush and going to fast forward who was in the back on the bean bags on her phone I then said "hey fast forward can you please brush my hair for me" I said having puppy dog eyes. She looks at me and say "ok ok" I don't said "yay thx" I sat In front of her and gave her the brush and took my hair out of my brads she started to brush it and I started to sing my song I Sang to while my hair is being brushed so I am get more energy. I then sing the song on the top and my hair starts to glow a gold color. Everyone looked at me in awe because I don't really brush my hair in class. My mom does it but because she was doing hero stuff this morning she couldn't do it. Everyone's jaw opens and a couple seconds later fast forward I'd done brushing my hair and my hair goes back to normal. The I turn to everyone and say "what" then noodles says "how did you do that thing with your hair" I then say "ohhhhh I do that so I can get my energy on" then wild card says "that so cool" I then smiled at him. But then I heard loud heals getting closer and said Ms. Grenada is coming go" everyone went back to their seats and pretend to study and do homework. Then we heard the door open and saw a girl with brown wavy hair at the door way.........

A/n I guys please tell me if you are like long this story. Also I might be changing some thing up since I want wild card and nature to have some time together. Love you. Thank for reading!!!!!!!! 

Words-1081