🦋Chapter 12🦋

(Previously)
They sure found us fast"Abuilita said looking up. "They wanna take us back to headquarters"said facemaker.
"Well to bad.we've got a world to save."I said as everyone looked at me and I smiled at them...........

Natures POV
Than Abuilita press a button that was on top of her stand thingy and a bush opens.
"Go through this tunnel.I'll hold them off."Abuilita said. We than go through the path. "Go,go,go,go. Go!"Abuilita said as we all rush through the tunnel but me. I turn to Abuilita and say "I wish you could come with us." "Hug me,as if its for the last time."she said giving me a big hug. "Hey, it won't be.I promise." I said smiling. "That's my girl. Go,go,go,go. Go!" Abuilita said as I rush into the path and slide down there wild catches me and I said thank he just nods. "Guys?come on!"I said as I wait for everyone. "It sure is dark in here."Guppy said as she looks at the dark tunnel a little nervous. "Ojo,can I use your flashlight?" I said as she handed me the iPad with a smile,I smiled back "we just have to stick......together" as I say hiding the iPad in my hands and start to walk. "Yeah, and find a way up to the mother ship,and defeat aliens who defeated all the heroics."Wild said as we stand right next to each other in the front. I than roll my eyes at him annoyed at his behavior. "Keep rolling your eyes and I'll give you a reason to roll them"he said smirking. I than smirked to and said "I mean if you say so I don't mind that happing". Everyone than giggled and missy just rolled her eyes but she was all the way in the back so no one saw.

(Back with Abuilita)
"Oh my." Said Abuilita as she chuckled nervously. "Visitors. Want some lemonade?" Than whatever she was looking at became big. She looked up and said "No? Fine." She than got captured by the alien.

Natures POV
"What could we do differently from our parents?" Said wheels as we continue to walk slow. "Everything,like lure the aliens out of the cities,so that we don't destroy more buildings"I said as my arm and wilds continues to brush against each other's. "She's right. Our parents always have a huge brawls in the middle of the most popular cities."said rewind agreeing to what I said. "Don't we need superhero costumes?"said guppy in her cute voice as she is holding hands with a cappella. "All superhero's have costumes. Pads,fake muscles,tons of useless buckles."said fast forward. "Underwear on the outside"said a cappella a little disguised. "Mask you can barley see out of."said rewind. "That's why they able to pick out our parents so easily"said fast forward. "Because they were easy to spot. We have to blend in be..........stealth"I said as I saw something on ojos drawing. "How princess?" Wild asked me. "Just trust me.I have a plan." I said looking at him.
(A cupule minutes later after we are finally done going down the tunnel)
We go through this leaves and finally leave the tunnel. "Were princess? What plan?"said wild trying not to say it in a mean way to me. "Here I'll show you."I said as I got closer and put my hand on his shoulder showing him the iPad. "Wait princess the plan is we're gonna sneak in a bus?" He said looking at me confused as everyone started to come. I whispered in his ear "oh"he said. Than explain ho OJO IS AN ALIEN SPY. "Holy....doo doo." He said than remembering that guppy was ther. Guppy just rolled her eyes. "I mean,yes very interesting."Wild said than I started to whisper to him again. "Uh huh.........ok that makes sense.yep......okay. Wow,that's a really smart."Wild said. He than snatched the iPad out of my hands and said "okay everyone,missy and I figured out a way for us to do this"Wild said as he pointed out he did everyone rolled his eyes and so did I. "Check it out. Ojo drew us a clue.a supply ship." Wild said as he shows the drawing. Everyone patted ojo and ojo just smiled. "So what does that mean?" Said Acapella a little confused. "It means there's probably one nearby that we'll sneak on board and Pilate up to the mother ship." Wild said. As we gave ojo her iPad back. "That's actually a good idea no matter who thought of it"said wheels. "Thank u me and my future wife did"he said crossing his arms smirking. I blushed at the statement 'my future wife' everyone groaned and rolled there eyes tho cuz he said he did to. "Come on,it's time we show these aliens what's what"I said than we all started to walk closer............... thought of it."said wheels. "

A/n sorry I have not posted today but I just wanted to say thank you guys so much more for 4.80k views. I'm so great full and tell me what I should add to the story if you have any ideas!!!!!!