🍄Chapter 14🍄

Natures POV
Than Wild was a little flustered for a second but hugged me back tightly. "Wheels,tell me you figured this out!"missy said. "It's incredibly intuitive"Said wheels as he pressed the green button that put a purple shield around the ship but started to move a little so we all grabbed onto something and Wild held me tighter almost like he was trying to protect me. And the aliens were trying to get in. "Please just choose any button!"fast forward said. "It might be one of these." Wheels said as he pressed a button that bought the purple shield down but the tentacles hit the glass of the ship and it cracked a little. We all started to scream and I just kept my head on wilds chests trying to look away. "Choose the red one"I said in wilds chest. "Huh?" Said wheels not being able to hear me. "Red"I said a little louder still holding wild tightly. But wheels still did not get it. "She said red!" Wild shouted to wheels.But than guppy being to bad bich she is just went over to the red button and pressed it and we started to fly up to the mother ship. I was still holding onto wild very tightly. "But now what?" Noddles said as he walked around the ship a little. "Don't worry. Any minute now,ojo's gonna draw a picture of all of us smiling and hugging our parents.Isn't that right ojo?"said missy trying to lighten up the mood Evan tho it didn't because ojo just nodded 'no' "oh that's just great."Noddles said as he looked out the window. "Hey princess,look."Wild said trying to make me look out the window with his hands on my back and one on my head. I just nodded my head 'no' in his chest because I'm scared of hights and we are litterly up in SPACE. "Pleas just look at the view"Wild said softy. I gave up and moved my head from his chest but my hands still around his waist tightly. I looked out the window slowly and saw the beautiful stars and the view. I slowly smiled and my mouth a little opened since the view is amazing. "Wow it's beautiful"I said as I'm now not holding wild but putting my hands on the window looking out. "Yea it is" Wild said but little did I know he was NOT looking at the sky.

Wilds POV
To be honest I was surprised when nature hugged me but I hugged her back and I enjoyed it of course since she is my crush and a very beautiful girl with a amazing personality. I just wish that one day I can call her mine and be able to have her as my girlfriend because if I did not only will I have a girlfriend but a beautiful girlfriend. I just wished she liked me back I mean I am just a stupid boy who can't Evan control his powers. If I were her I should never like me..............

Natures POV
It had been a couple minutes and I just watched the view as everyone just talked. I looked back at everyone seeing everyone talking to each other. I was going to walk to the girls but I felt someone gently grab my wrist. I turned my head and saw wild and smiled he smiled back to. "What do need"I said in a soft voice. "Umm.......come over here"he said as he brought me to were I was at went I was lookout the window. "Umm soo why did you choose me to share the idea of looking at ojo's iPad?"he said scratching his neck a little. "I don't know. I guess I know how hard it feels when everyone excepts so much from you, and you feel like you can't deliver"I said softly admiring his beautiful eyes. "Do u believe I can?" He said a little sad. I smiled and said "we all believe you can."I said. He just smiled to the ground a little but still a little sad "tell that to my parents"he said sadly. "I will. Right after we rescue them"I said very proudly and confident. He just smiled at me and hugged me tightly. I just blushed a little and hugging him back. "Thank u"he said. "Huh why?"I said a little confused. "Because you believe in me and I wanna thank u"he said as we pull away from the hug. We look into each other's eyes and I said "no problem"while smiling at him he smirked back and he started to lean on and so did I..................,......

BUT

Than we see that we pulled up the mother ship and quickly moved away from each other and blushed and looked away. OMG

A/b I'm sorry for not posting I have just been really busy with school and I had 6 ASSIGNMENT ugh middle school is NOT easy just saying but now that I have no school I will post more. Sorry and THANK YOU FOR 6.55k LIKE OMG!!!!! now I'm gonna stop because I'm not trying to be that girl. So bye Bad Bishes.