😋Chapter 9😋

Natures POV
You take your clothes in the shower get ready while wild card is on the bed on his phone.
When you were done you got out and start to dry yourself and get dressed in the picture  above with black converse. You than open the door so Wild knows your done. Wild jumps up from the bed and goes over to you and raps his hands on you waist and says "hey princess" "well hello wild" I said still putting my tooth brush away. "Ok well ima go to breakfast while you take a shower" I said getting out of his hand and leaving the room. "Ok bye" he said and started to get in the shower once I left. I went to the dinning room and started to eat some pancakes Abuilita had made. "Hey" I said to everyone. "Hello nature"said everyone waving at me. "Hey were is wild" facemaker said. "Oh he is in the shower"I said. Everyone smirked but not missy and noddles said "sooo anything interesting happened"he said wiggleing his eye brows. "What huh,no no no both happened"I said with wide eyes. "Mhm surrrreeee"everyone said and missy just rolled her eyes but I saw her do that. "Hey! Missy maybe if you keep on rolling your eyes you'll find a brain back there"I said to her. She just scoffed and counted eating. Everyone laughed a little.then wild came and sat next to me. "Hello" I said "hello princess"he said getting food.Me,A cappella and fast forward started to talk together.
(After you and everyone finished eating)
Than Abuilita came and started to talk to us. "Let's start to train"said Abuilita. "Bet I can beat you in fighting,I'm wayyyyyy stronger than you"facemaker whispered to noodles but Abuilita heard them. "Um,it's not about who is the strongest or the fastest.It's about working together,and that's why we'll need someone to be the leader"Abuilita said in the front of the dining table. "That would be me." Said wild card raising his hand. I just rolled my eyes. "I was actually talking about nature,but thank you"said Abuilita. My eyes widen and I looked at wild card. "Oh,yea that's ok" he said looking back at me and smiling. I smiled back. "What!! No I should be the leader ugghhhh"said missy getting up from her seat. "Now missy it's because you don't have the leader ship in you,yes you are smart but you need to learn to have respect"Abuilita said. Missy just scoffed. "Now follow me!" "Quickly,quickly"she said. We all got up and made our way behind Abuilita,

A/n I'm so sorry I have not posted.I was in school and with my cousins. Sorry this is not a long chapter but I will post more after I do my homework. Bye thank you guys!!!!