💪Chapter 8💪

Natures POV
After awhile of dancing and singing we started to get tired and go to bed. "Bye guys!" I said walking inside the room and closing the door. I then turned around and see wild wearing only grey sweats that you can kinda see his no no area a little. Your eyes widen and you look down. "Um s-so yo-you gon-gonna pu-t  sh-shirt o-on." I said stuttering a lot. "Sorry princess,no can do"he said smirking down at me since I'm short. I than walk quickly to put max in his cage thing and feed him. I then come back to the room and see wild the bed on his side smiling. "Um wild there is only one bed"I said. "So we can both sleep together." He said smirking. "Um ok." I said still a little awkward and nervous. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and clean my face. While I was brushing my teeth I feel Simone wrap there hand around my waist. I turn around and see wild card. Are faces are almost touching. I feel his hot breath against my skin. "Well hello princess"he said smirking again. "Hello" I said smiling a little. Then he............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kissed me. I obviously kissed back. About 10 seconds passes and we stopped and took a breath. "God,nature you don't know what you do to me"he said and started to kiss me again. It then turned into a make out. We kept on going not leaving each other's lips or taking a breath. He then picks me up by my ass and puts me on the counter. Still holding my ass he stops kissing me and backs his a head a little. I make a confusing face wanting more. He then says "damm it"and goes for my neck and starts kissing and sucking it. I then make some noises. (😏) and about 10 minutes later he stops and kissed me a little more then picks me up and puts me on bed holding my thighs. Then we stopped kissing and I say "wow" with my eyes wide. "Did you enjoy it princess"he says smirking looking down at me still holding my thighs. "Yes" I said confidently. He then smirked. "Hey can we go to sleep tho I'm tired." I said yawning cuz I'm tired. "Ok what ever you want princess" he then goes next to me on my bed and puts his hand around my waist. We than cuddle up together and we both fell asleep cuddling.

Abuilita POV
I heard a lot of noise earlier and than it stopped so I think they went to sleep. So I went to check on everyone.
(Skip to missy)
Everyone was fast asleep so I went to check on missy and saw her asleep. I go over and kiss her forehead. I know she can be rude but I still love her. Then last I got to nature and wild card. I walk into there room and see nature and wild cuddling awwwww. I already know they like each other I mean I could feel by the way they look at each other and I'm pretty sure they will end up together. I go over and kiss nature on the forehead and walk to the door and look back and be more time and smile. I then leave and go to bed.

Nature POV
I wake up to soft snoring. I turn my head slightly to see wild card snoring a little. I smile a little I mean how is he cute and hot.I then check my phone and see it is already 8:17 wich means we have to eat and got train. I the try to get up not trying to wake up wild but then I feel a hand grab my hip and pull me back into bed. "Nooooooo stay" said wild. I have never really seen this side of him but I love it. "No we have to go eat" I say turning to look at him and start to play with his hair. "Noooo" he said holding my waist tightly. "Yes now come on" I said getting up and pulling his arm. "Ughhhh fine"he says and stands up with really messy hair. "Finally let's go,now I'm going to take a shower and than you can ok"I said looking at him. "Ok"he said with a smile. I then smile back and go to the bathroom but I hear steps follow behind me. I turn and see wild following me. "What are you doing?"I said confused. "Going to the bathroom to take a shower!" He says happily. "But I'm going to the shower"I said. "I know"he said still happy. Then I got it. "No no no you are not going with me you stay here and wait."I said sternly since I'm kinda tired insecure. "Awww come on plzzzz"he said with puppy eyes but I still said "nope,sorry"and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

A/n hey guys sorry for not posting and I will be posting more later but I just wanted to say thank u so much for 1k views and I am so thankful. Love you all and thank you for reading!!!!!!!!