💪Chapter 19👊

(I'll tell you when to play the song but if you want to listen to it now you can)

♥︎ok so this is important. I was thinking that after I'm done with this story I should do like a Percy Jackson type theme we're your the daughter of Zeus or Poseidon and you live at camp half-blood and basically the heroics kids come but you fall out n love with wild card or something so pleassssss tell me if I should do this or if you have any ideas tell me♥︎

Natures POV
"Wheels,how much time do we have?"I said as we close the door to the room we were in,now we were all in the hallway. "Eighteen minutes."wheels said. We than start to walk down a little. "Then we need to hurry if we want to stop the takeover"I said walking fast in the front. "Us are you nuts?we have to go free our parents and let them handle it."Wild said arguing with me. "No! There's no time for that! By the time we get there, they—"I was saying until I got interrupted.We than stopped walking with facemaker and Wild in front of us all. "No! I'm through listening to you. When I woke up, everything was perfect,than you came back and everything's a mess. If little miss no it all is who you want as a leader,fine follow her straight into Alienvilla. But facemaker and I are gonna go get our parents."Wild said kinda yelling. I'm not gonna lie that kinda hurt me a little hearing what he said. "We are?"facemaker said confused. "Yes. Right now"Wild said. Facemaker and Wild than started walking the other direction. "Guys we have to stick together. Wild! Wild! Ugh." I said. I than followed behind them until they stopped "what!"Wild said rolling his eyes madly. "Come on we have to stick together"I said. "No I'm not"he said while facemaker just stares. "Wild please!"I said as I put both my hand on his shoulders. "I said NO!!!"he said and pushed me on the ground hitting my head AGAIN. I was angry. He than gave me a sorry look. "Natu-re I-I'm so sorry"he said stuttering. He than tried to help me but I just pushed him back and went with everyone else. "Nature!!! Nature!! Princess" Wild shouted but it when he said princess he softly. I than got to everyone. "What can you do. Some people are just-"fastwas trying to say but I interrupted. "Forget him. We need to get to the rocket so wheels can stop it before it launches"I said. "How are you sure wheels can do that?" Noodles said. "Because everything the aliens build is super intuitive to use, almost like it was designed for children to operate.......Get me close. I'll turn it off"wheels said..

A/n sorry this is not long but in about 3 day I'm going to have 4 days off yay!!!!! So I might post more those day so stay tuned. Also thank you all so so much for 12.4K. Like I don't want to be that person but THANK YOU for reading these sorts and I'm so grateful!!!!!!!oh and like always tell me if I should add anything and.