☹️Chapter 11☹️

Natures POV
I was still under the leave house thingy.
"Nature plz come out and talk to me"wild said sounding really sad but I just couldn't I was to scared to hurt him "I can't,I'll hurt you"I said while crying. "No you won't pls nature just come out"he said crying witch made me hurt. I sighed "ok"I said in a side voice and made the vins go back in the ground and Wild came running up to me and gave me a big hug I started to cry a LOT. "Shh.......shh nature everything will be ok" he said rubbing my back hugging me trying to calm me down. "No it won't I hurt missy and......I could have killed her" I said stuttering the last sentence. "But you didn't. And nature that was not you that was someone else so don't think that it was you because you are kind,loving,carrying and a amazing strong,beautiful girl. Your nothing like that person" he said as he held my cheek with one hand and the other on my back. I had stopped crying a little and we were just staring into each others eyes. Than we started to lean in.....

-

-

-

-

-
But

-
-

But than we heard the other kids coming and yelling our names as we were inches away from kissing. But than we heard footsteps really close and quickly backed away. "Ugh,there you guys are we thought something happened to you guys." Fast forward said as all the kids except for missy come through the bushes and hug me and wild. "Well seems like everything is ok so let's go back"said noodles. "Ok let's go"said a cappella as we all started to walk back to Abuilitas house. We got there and than saw missy on the bench still hold her neck crying a little. I slowly walked over and said "I'm so sorry missy I didn't mean to and...jus-........just pls forgive and if you don't than I will understand." I said staring at her trying not to cry more. She said both so I just walked back to everyone until she said. "Wait"I turned around and she looked up from the ground and she said "I know you didn't mean to and it's my fault I shouldn't have said that to you. I'm sorry"she said. "Oh I'm it's ok" it was awkward silence until we looked up in the sky and saw heroics helicopters. "Wheels go tell Abuilita"I shouted at him. He just nodded and went to tell her.

3rd view
Wheels went to Abuilita who was inside cooking food for no reason but anyways. "Mrs.Moreno there is something you should see" wheels said from the door. She hurried outside with wheels and she saw the helicopters.

Nature POV
I was next to wild as we waited for Abuilita. We saw her come out with wheels and she looked up.
"They sure found us fast"Abuilita said looking up. "They wanna take us back to headquarters"said facemaker.
"Well to bad.we've got a world to save."I said as everyone looked at me and I smiled at them...........

A/n I know this is not a long chapter but I will make one tomorrow. I'm sorry and thank you all for 3.80k reads!!!!!