The World With You

"Ming Xiong, sometimes, do you wonder, how our life would have been if we didn't meet with each other?"

He Xuan turned around only to meet with the shiny eyes of the other. Shi QingXuan wasn't wearing any ornaments or any fancy clothes. They were currently in disguise of  'ordinary people'.

He Xuan avoided the gaze quickly and pushed the snacks that they picked up.

"You have heavenly tribute coming soon, it doesn't mean you are going to die. Stop being so over thinker."

Shi QingXuan chuckled and shoved the sweet into He Xuan's mouth, "You never know, I might lose my power and die. I'm not strong like brother."

"You're far better than him," He Xuan mumbled and this Shi QingXuan failed to listen to him. He carried on his own, "I just want to know, what's the need of me? Why am I born? Does the world need me? Will it make any change if I was not born? Does my existence has any special meaning?"

He Xuan sighed, "QingXuan, you're not any kid anymore. What's with all these nonsense?"

"I can't remember how I used to be as kid. I wasn't allowed much to do when I was kid, because... you know. And soon there was no one left to listen to my nonsense."

Shi QingXuan suddenly put his arms around the other's neck, creating a intimate posture yet none of them backed off.

"I don't care about the world. I don't care about the past or  Mixing tell me, does my existence matter, does it matter to you?"

He xuan looked at Shi Qingxuan with no expression. If there was no Qingxuan in the world, then there would have no existence of Black demon, he might have died just like a normal scholar.

"It does."

.

The two words from the dream seem to still linger inside Qingxuan head. He rubbed his forehead and gave a look to the sleeping figure beside him.

The baby was definitely not a human. Otherwise it couldn't have survived when it was buried. But the woman, QingXuan couldn't say.

"I forgot with whom I had this child, but if you demand it's your child, then I demand you to be my husband, " The woman only said this, and stayed at the temple. Qungxuan didn't have the heart to drive them away.

.
.

"And so you ran away?"

He Xuan nodded slightly, not even looking at the other.

Hua Cheng didn't seem to sympathize him at all and sneered, "What a coward! Don't out disgrace on the title supreme ghost."

He Xuan's ice cold eyes swiped over the other Supreme ghost, but he didn't say anything. He is not a person of talk.

"And so now you wanna stay here? Sorry to let you know, the rent in my territory is not free of course."

The ghost waiter shivered hearing the conversation between two supreme.

Why does Cheng Zu wants money from the Black demon, when he is already the richest.

He xuan sighed, "I- I feel like if I stay there even for a bit more, he will know who I am."

"Are you sure he already doesn't know who you are?"

"..... Impossible. He would never let his brother's murderer stay beside him."

"He doesn't blame you, but you do. What a masochist!"

"You shouldn't be the one calling me this name."

"...." Hua Cheng swiftly pulled his sleeves down, hiding the tattoo of his beloved's name.

He xuan stood up finishing all the food, "thank you for the treat."

"Sorry, but it wasn't a treat. I'm adding this into your debt."

He Xuan's icy gaze swiped over him once again and the next moment he blinked, He Xuan disappeared.
.

The sky was full of colors as the sun started rising little by little. QingXuan sat by the river side and watched the beautiful scene yet his palm was sweating uncontrollably. The fear of water.

"Did you finally changed your mind?"

He Xuan who stood silently beside the other didn't say any word and just stared at the other through the reflection in the river. And so did Qingxuan. He Xuan wasn't wearing any mask, nor were his scars were showing, means he was wearing spell.

"Why are you here alone. Weren't you afraid of water?"

"So you could tell."

He Xuan silently removed his gaze and extended his hand to give the crutches to the other.

"Why aren't you using them?"

"Oh! I-", Shi Qingxuan didn't know what should he say. He isn't someone good with this type of talk so he silently took them and muttered a small 'thanks'.

He Xuan took a sit beside him and they both decided to stay silent, but somehow it wasn't any awkward silence.

The touch of their tip of fingers seem to give a rush of feelings inside them.

Ah! I want to feel the touch of his lips on mine, I want to feel his touch all over me one time.

The grips on their now holding hands tightened and both of them without knowing started for lean toward each other.

Both of their lips was a bit dry and rough. But as soon as it touched the other, their lips seem to melt away.

He Xuan pulled the other closer, as if wanting to crush his bones and melt them onto his, as to not separate again anymore.

On the other hand, Qingxuan was kissing him back, purely based on Instinct. He wasn't good at this. Nor did he know how to  co-operate with the other's bone crushing touches. His hand ran over the other's messy hair and back, as if to reassure him silently, that he is here. The touch was smooth, and relaxing. He Xuan's demonic fire inside him seem to die down slowly. But their lips didn't part away.

The desire to touch the other came just out of nowhere and just our of nowhere when the desire was fulfilled, that's the moment to realize how beautiful the world is!

To be continued

Author's note: Since I'm a college a student and my offline classes started, I'm super busy nowadays and couldn't find any chance to update the story. I'm not even sure when can I update the next chapter. But one think I wanna say is, I'M GONNA COMPLETE THIS BOOK. Yes, I have so many incompleted books and so I promised myself that I should write one proper completed book so I will definitely completed this boom at some point. Hopefully you guys will stay with me till the end. Thank you for understanding and sorry for these irregular updates.

.

Now go watch Word Of Honor : ))