I'm stuck with you, and I like it.

(Unedited)

He Xuan was walking alone by the riverside. His mood was very bad.

The conversation with Yin Yu and Quan Yizhen flushed once again before his eyes.

***

Yin yu sat up straight while leaning on to Quan Yizhen. He wasn't surprised at all. Chengzu had already noticed him about it.

Quan Yizhen glared at He Xuan who ignored it completely.

"I won't waste your time. The earth master's shovel was with you last time. Where is it now?"

Yin Yu furrowed his eyebrow and looked at Quan Yizhen before saying, "I wasn't doing good back then. Going through the last stage of surviving or dying. Suddenly then a man with mask appeared. His whole face was covered with mask.

He said he wanted to make a deal with us. He will give a pill that can reduce all my pain in no time if we give him the shovel.

Yizhen.... He wasn't in proper mindset so he immediately made the deal. He didn't know about the shovel much. But at the end, he didn't feed me the pill cause finally his head was able to think what if the guy was bad.

I somehow pulled off."

He Xuan sneered mockingly as if saying, "when is he in right mindset anyway?"

Quan Yizhen's anger flared up at the nasty smile He Xuan gave but he was held back down by Yin Yu who wrapped his arms around him.

He Xuan's face darkened.

Who on their right mindset serves Dog Food to a supreme ghost?

Yin Yu then pulled out the bottle and presented it to He Xuan.

"This is the bottle. Since the shovel was originally supposed to be yours and we lost it, please take it. Also according to Yizhen, the person seemed really familiar."

He Xuan looked at him and heard him muttering,

***

"Shi Wudu."

A flare of anger spread through his veins and he suddenly feel like a weak creature who couldn't protect themselves let alone protecting other. He was just born to drag people down with him in hell.

His wife from many years ago had to suffer due to He Xuan's bad luck. And even now she had to face suffering because of him. They don't even know each other in this lifetime.

"COWARD! IF YOU WANT TO TAKE REVENGE COME AT ME! Hah, your cowardness makes me disgusted and isn't that the reason you and your brother had to suffer? Looks like you want to repeat it all over. Then let me tell you, I will also repeat it all over. And it all starts from your..."

A evil smile appeared on his lips, "your brother."

A unknown rage swallowed the sea. Yet the wave of the sea couldn't surpass He Xuan.  How can the world forget so easily, he is none other than a supreme ghost, and just as powerful.

.
.
.
.
.

Shi Qingxuan was sleeping peacefully on the dirty mattress. It rained last night heavily and the weather cooled down. It was perfect time to take nap. But someone had to ruin his sleep. He was suddenly pulled into someone's arms and was picked up without any effort.

Startled he struggled even before opening his eyes, "Ey ey, Keai gege, why are you picking me up. Don't sell me away!"

He Xuan felt like a wave of headache hit him hard. He clucked his tongue, "What nonsense are you talking. Who would buy you. I have a place to go with you. I don't wanna be late."