Stealing a bottle of wine, tonight is the Autumn lantern festival 2

Shi QingXuan took the bottle in his palm and smiled brightly. If someone looked at him now they would think Shi QingXuan might have just won a lottery.

"Keai gege, you're the best." He Xuan felt his ear turning red as he heard him saying that abrupt name again. He Xuan actually had gone to steal a bottle of wine and it was of course extremely easy for him to steal a bottle from the drunk merchant.

"Do you want some?" Shi QingXuan asked him. He scrunched his nose and shook his head, sitting beside Shi QingXuan on the bank of the river.

Shi QingXuan slowly put the outer robe on him again and opened the lid of the bottle.

"Here he goes." He Xuan muttered to himself.

Shi QingXuan had a very low alcohol tolerance and he would forget everything he did or said when he was drunk.

Shi QingXuan said to him, "Take good care of me, Gege." He gulped the alcohol.

Shi QingXuan felt his throat burning as the liquid was pour into his mouth. He felt like it was pouring direct into his soul. The bitter taste made him cough.

How long has it been since he drank alcohol? Who cares.

He Xuan saw him gulping the liquid and waited for him to talk nonsense and puke out everything.

As expected not less than a few minutes. Shi QingXuan felt his vision get blurry and he felt like he was floating in the air.

"Ming-xiong! Ming-xiong!" He Xuan was stiffened hearing the name but he understood. Back in heavenly realm whenever Shi QingXuan was drunk he had taken care of him. But still being call out in his previous given name he felt a ache in his heart.

"Can you give me a glass of water? Please~"

He Xuan looked stunned for a bit but as there was no water for Shi QingXuan to drink he was about to stand up to bring him water. But as soon as he tried to get up Shi QingXuan grasped his hand with both of his hand.

The empty bottle of wine fell on the ground from the grasp of Shi QingXuan and made a dull tang sound.

"Don't go. Don't go! Don't leave me again! Ming-xiong, it's my fault. I'll be good, trust me!"

He Xuan looked at him. He felt like Shi QingXuan would start sobbing now. It wasn't strange for a drunk person to cry right.

"I'm not leaving," He Xuan said calmly.

"That's good. That's great. Ming-Xiong, what's it in your face?

As he said he instantly took away the mask. It was night time. Many people weren't present there, as they were celebrating the lantern festival. Who would mind two homeless people? But there was light of lanterns and moon and those scars of He Xuan glowed.

"You..." He Xuan was about to snatch that mask away when he felt a hand cupping his face.

"Who hurt you?" Shi QingXuan asked quietly.

He Xuan remained silent. Although it was hard to calm himself he still let Shi QingXuan touch those scars.

Shi QingXuan moved his thumb over them.

"I will kill them. Who did that? So ugly."

He Xuan closed his eyes and was about to move away his face but he heard the voice saying again, "But it's ok. You're beautiful anyway. Ming-xiong I-I missed you a lot."

He Xuan was about to open his eyes and look at the person when he suddenly felt a soft touch on his scars. Softer than those hands, a warm breath could be felt as well.