Ol'Feng has a wife and a child

The night was long, there was nothing for them to eat, and due to rain, there was no way to go in search for food. Truly in this situation, they could once again feel the absence of their 𝘖𝘭' 𝘒𝘦𝘢𝘪.

But Shi Qingxuan could care less. He was actually sweating uncontrollably in this cold night. A shiver kept running through his spine. He thought it wasn't everyone but only him who could still hear the scream of the baby. It was very very light. If Shi Qingxuan hadn't witness it, maybe he couldn't detect it as well.

𝘚𝘩𝘪 𝘞𝘶𝘥u'𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘴 𝘩e 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘩𝘪 𝘘𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. "𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦. 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘘𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘯, 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵. " 𝘚𝘩𝘪 𝘘𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩, 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘚𝘩𝘪 𝘘𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 with a "kacha sound" 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘱. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦s 𝘸ere 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘪 𝘘𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘯. 𝘚𝘩𝘪 𝘘𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 them 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘩𝘪 𝘞𝘶𝘥𝘶 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘚𝘩𝘪 𝘘𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘟𝘶𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘱.
"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱", 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯.

"Ahhh!" Shi Qingxuan opened his eyes and struggled badly. Something was choking him and he could hardly breath. As his nerve calmed down a bit, he used his hand to remove the thing and he could easily remove it. He wanted to throw it away the moment he touched it. It was a human leg!!!

But before he could, the leg moved on it's own! As his view got adjusted to the darkness, he noticed it was the leg of the kid who was sleeping beside him.

He sighed heavily. The dream had messed with his nerve. As his sense returned one by one, he could hear the vague crying of the baby, it was much cleared now. The rain has stopped already.

Shi Qingxuan stood up struggling badly. He was out of breath already doing this much.

He went toward the source of the sound and stood there silently.