Shixiong and Shidi

Yin Yu's soul fragrance were thankfully kept together by Xie Lian, and Hua Cheng helped him to put them together and recover his soul. His body was kept intact by Quan Yizhen's spritual power. Keeping the body and soul intact wasn't the big problem but merging them together without harming them was the big deal.

Specially the one recovering, it was more painful for them. It felt like your whole body was a torn clothes, and someone was sewing them together. It takes a lot of will to be revive like that. Yin Yu wanted to give up.

But he couldn't. When he got a back a bit of consciousness all he saw was a silhouette sitting beside him, holding his hand and tears streaming down through his face. Sometimes he would hear some whispers, sometime he would hear him calling his name, sometimes he would hear broken words like 'shixiong'.

No matter which time he gets a bit of consciousness, the silhouette would always be there. The broken words sound like miles away yet so close at the same time. As if someone was saying, I will always be here for you. I will always wait. Here I will be beside you, so don't worry, don't be afraid, just be alive. Just open your eyes and look at me, then if you tell me to die or live, I'm all yours.

Ah that kid! Yin Yu had to wake up.

And so for days and days he endured the pain, he endured all those memories poking loudly in his head, all the hatred, all the grudge, all the selfishness, all the greed, all the despair, all the emotion, all the feelings, all the love, all of it were once again curving into his body, one by one.

When Yin Yu first opened his eyes properly, and hummed a sound, Quan Yizhen almost, almost died because of overwhelming emotion, which messed with his Qi.

Xie Lian had to restrain that mad dog with his power till Hua Cheng checked Yin Yu's state. Yin Yu couldn't open his eyes properly because it was way too bright, yet he could clearly see the dark and irritation in Hua Cheng's face.

He nodded toward Hua Cheng and Hua Cheng immediately said to Xie Lian that he was doing quite ok so maybe they should leave them alone for a while. Xie Lian was worried a bit and said two or three things to Quan Yizhen which he barely listened. Then he also decided it was better to leave them alone.

Yizhen, that dumb head finally seem to understand something and tried to calm himself before crawling beside Yin Yu. He wanted to call out 'shixiong' but before he could say anything, Yin Yu, with his all might said only one sentence, "Shixiong wronged you, shidi forgive me."

And then he fell unconscious again. His state was still improving. He couldn't move any part of his body. But as if his paralysis was contagious, Yizhen sat there motionless for almost half day.

After that day, Yin Yu started to have his conscious back frequently. He started to try moving his parts of body but failed at first. And who knows what had gotten into that dumb dog, he wanted to feed him actual human food. He only needed energy, which was flowing into his body through Quan Yizhen's spiritual power and Yin Yu himself was once upon a God so he didn't need food actually. So he refused to eat anything for one week whole, but seeing the blockhead waiting for him to say yes for days, he decided to give in and eat. Thankfully it was the finest dish of finest restaurant so it had exact opposite effect of Xie Liam's food. The taste of human food was indeed something magical, it could change the person's mood and even make them feel better both physically and mentally.

Currently Yin Yu could move his upper body, but his lower body still had a bit of paralysis. He would rest most of the day and endure all the affection of the blockhead.

Stop treating me like some maiden, I'm not your wife.

Although this thought were always running through Yin Yu's mind, he sometimes liked that company.

He had killed to become God only to fall into the pit of hell, he had died to become God only to lose his beliefs. He once thought, he was someone bad and was meant to be in hell but when he saw heaven falling down deeper than hell the only line that struck through his belief was only one line,

"But no one is God"

Truly it's hard to measure ones merits and sins. It's hard to build one's morals. Since Yin Yu had broken his morals not once but twice, he decided not to build any morals for this lifetime and live just the way his heart wants. And looking beside him, he decided to give his heart to this blockhead for the rest of his life.

Only if he knew, the person he decided to give everything had already given himself to him.

He might not be the strongest, or wealthiest but indeed he felt as if, he was one of the luckiest in the world.

To be continued~

Author's note: Small chapter dedicated to the best boi Yin Yu and fluffiest boi Quan Yizhen.  Next chapter they will have interaction with He Xuan. I'm sorry if this chapter got way too poetic or something. I was listening to some really emotinal song which might have affected my writing. Sorry again ☹️.

Also don't get wrong ideas after reading my small  description. I don't think that's how body and soul recovers according to Chinese myth. This is just, JuSt and JUST my imagination.

Sorry for any typos and error. Once I (or my friend) start to edit this whole book, I will try to fix them.

Hopefully see you guys soon. Till then take care.