Concern of a Friend, for a Friend 3

The view was very much different than Xie Lian had imagined. The sky here was dark with black clouds, water were splashing madly, sometimes the wave was coming from south, sometimes from west, sometimes from north, sometimes from east. Water was splashing in both of the newcomers face. It was a complete mess. It looked like there was a cyclone going on but  there was a protection barrier saving every single water spirits and other creatures.

"San Lang, what's going on here?" Xie Lian was visibly confused.

Hua Cheng flatly said, "Looks like he is exhausting his spiritual power without any reason. Fool!"

Calling someone fool on their own territory, only Hua Cheng could do it. Yet Xie Lian didn't try to discipline him. He was genuinely concerned for the water demon. After all he was a great help in their dangerous time.

They slowly walked around the island. Of course they were looking for the owner. Suddenly they saw someone lying flatly on the ground. Hua Cheng and Xie Lian both dashed toward the lifeless body. Upon closer look it wasn't completely lifeless, the only thing proved that this body was still working was the illuminating spiritual power that was pointed to the protection barrier which protecting all the creatures from any type of harm. It was He Xuan! The one of the three Supreme in the world!

Seeing a supreme in this miserable state, another might be shocked but Xie Lian wasn't too shocked after all he himself saw a supreme disappearing in front of his eyes.

Both of them crouched toward the body. "San Lang, it's his territory, how could he be so miserable?" Xie Lian naturally asked Hua Cheng as always.

"Looks like he overdid himself." Xie Lian knew what he meant. He was stunned for a while then said suddenly, "Then..." but he didn't dare to continue.

Hua Cheng looked at the concern face of Xie Lian. And said, "Don't worry gege, it's not that much. He is a supreme as well after all. And also it's not beyond redemption yet."

As Hua Cheng voiced the word, he stood up and poured a large amount of spiritual amount in his palm and directed toward the water lair. The protecting barrier actually acknowledge this power friendly and didn't oppose. It was sent in the heart of the lair.

Hua Cheng slightly knotted his eyebrow, "Eh?"

Seeing his expression Xie Lian looked at him, "What's wrong?"

Hua Cheng explained how he sensed a strong power from the bottom of the lair yet at the moment he was about to pour more power into the fight the opponent completely disappeared.

Xie Lian was more than shocked! An opponent so strong that it actually managed to mess with the black water demon in his own territory! Then how powerful it must be!

As the opponent was gone, the circumstances came to it's normal state. The water waves were calm. The water creatures were at peace as if sighing a breath of relief. Yet may be they could sense their lord wasn't in good state, they seemed to mourn.

Hua Cheng crouched again and put a hand in the Supreme's head.

"Foolish," he muttered.

It wasn't Xie Lian's first time seeing the water demons "real face" so he wasn't that shocked to see such a pale, handsome face. But he just couldn't say why Hua Cheng was calling him fool now.

"What's wrong?"

"He won't still let his real appearance come. Suppressing it with spiritual power. What a waste!"

Xie Lian was taken aback. So it wasn't the real appearance of the water demon?!

"Why would he do that?"