36

same day, just 10 minutes later literally.

" ight so emoni we getting a big duffel bag of weed." mikayla said as she pulled up to the location.

" you get the Draco and I get the glock." she said handing me the draco.

it's been a minute since I touched a gun, I forgot where I really came from.

" who getting the weed ? " I asked. " me or you ? "

" i am." she said tucking her gun in her pants. " but if something go down you got me right ? "

" nah duh bitch, you think ima let some mf fuck you up." I said mugging her. " now go get that weed."

" wait bitch, put yo mask on." I said as I handed her the ski mask.

she laughed, before getting out and shutting the door behind her.

2 males came out of this warehouse, one had a big duffel bag and the other one was there just to be there.

mikayla handed them the money, and the dude gave her the duffel bag, but the other dude was drawing something out his pocket.

I peeped out the area, I knew what I was doing when I said put that mf ski mask on, they had cameras and those bitches work.

I quietly got out the car, and I slid on my ski mask.

the dude had a gun, he was drawing his gun, they was trying set her ass up.

but before he could even point his gun at her I crept up and I blew.

I ain't miss none of the shots, two shots to the mf dome.

both of em gone.

mikayla grabbed the bag before running to the car, and I got in.

she tossed the duffel bag in the back and sped off.

" b-bitch." she said trying catch her breathe. " you looked like von when you shot them, I stg I thought you was von."

" bitch this a rental right ? " I said looking around.

" yea this a rental why ? " she asked driving.

I took off my ski mask. " get this bitch to the house ASAP, wipe everything down, make sure we don't leave no fucking trace and then leave this hoe sitting somewhere."

" you smart, that's smart." she said as she started going fast asf in this little rental.

3 hours later, back at mikayla's house.

" bitch you smart we got away with that shit." mikayla said as she began to roll up.

" fasho." I said turning on the tv the news channel was on.

" aw shit." I mumbled as i watched.

" police are on the search for two people in a deadly shooting." the news women said.

" police say that the shooting happened between 2 to 3:30 and they were caught on camera, but the police couldn't identify the people."

I changed that shit quick asf, that ski mask shit came in handy though.

" bitch we did that shit." mikayla said laughing, and sparking up her blunt.

" bitch we can have these guns and shit in yo actual house, bitch we needa trap house or some shit." I said as I started playing music.

" my brother old house the trap we can take it there, he bought the house and everything already paid for and shit."  she said.

" ight bet."

A Few Hours Before

" y'all ready ! " I yelled in the microphone

I got on my phone, and then went to FaceTime and FaceTimed von.

no auto durk started playing.

" it's that von number ? " I asked my homeboy

" nah it's ton number, nah duh." he said mugging me.

" don't do that, I was just making sure." I said rolling my eyes as I began to call his number.

" hello ? "

" this von ? "

" nah this don, what you want ? "

" oh I needed to talk about this bitch unique, my fault wrong number then."

" I'm just fucking with you this von, what about unique? who this ?"

" aw I knew it was yo ass, anyways I'm niaya, yes I'm the girl who shot your girlfriend and I'm owning up to my mistakes you can hate me all you want to but I just wanna give you the drop on this bitch unique, she was planning a mass setup and lemme tell you, her grandma live 3637 pasway drive, her brother stay with her grandma and she visit her grandma here and there."

" what you want me to do ? "

" kill that bitch ! before she gets to emoni."

" I'm working on it fasho."

" ight ight, bye."

i hung up the phone and started seconding guessing, I think I did the right thing ?

꧁꧂

hope all is well for all y'all ... yall really my friends🥰

lemme put y'all the fuck on !