11

I don't know what 11 is in Spanish 😐😭.

I laid in her bed , i was counting down the days til I get to see my baby again

I laid in her bed , i was counting down the days til I get to see my baby again .

suddenly a burning feeling hit my dick .

I flinched in pain , I've been burning since she first got put into the hospital.

" bro what tf " I mumbled .

I slid on my slides and my shirt I was gon go to the doctor since i ain't wanna deal with this shit anymore .

At The Doctor's

I was in the waiting room to go see my results , I did everything they told me I was just waiting .

i couldn't have a STD cause I haven't fucked nobody since a lil minute , I've been waiting for moni to let me fuck .

" mr bennett? " the doctor called knocking me out my thoughts .

I stood up and adjusted my sunglasses and my beanie so I won't get seen , the news spread , I can't be seen here .

as we got into the room , he looked at me with a blank expression .

" so you have been tested positive for a std sir , but don't panic it is curable , just take these meds , drink water and eat watermelon which should get rid of it " he stated " no more liquor none of that after about two weeks of doing what I said you should come back get another test to see if it went away "

I wanted to shove my glock so far down his throat because how he gone tell me I've been fuckin if i haven't .

I nodded " okay I gotta take the pills twice a day ? "

" yes sir " he said

there goes my plan of having sex with my bitch .

I walked out the doctor and got into my car .

man what the fucking fuck , I don't remember fucking anybody , the only place I went is to a party and I don't even recall after that .

( just little do he know )

I arrive back to moni's house to call durk .

I cut up some watermelon and FaceTimed him .

" wassup ? "

" folks guess tf what "

" what bro "

" I got a STD "

I heard a loud grasp before the phone dropped .

" durk ! " I yelled .

he picked up the phone " you lyin "

" merch I do that's why I'm eating some watermelon what I do at that damn party "

" bro wtf and I remember you only have one shot of liquor , you was talking to me and booka , then you got another shot , you left it at the table , and then a female walked up to your drink "

꧁꧂
not proofread !
hehe 😂😂😂 left yall onna cliffhanger but I got yall in a few weeks aka next month !