12

" bro wtf and I remember you only have one shot of liquor , you was talking to me and booka , then you got another shot , you left it at the table , and then a female walked up to your drink "

" a bitch walked up to my drink what tf and you ain't tell me ? " I yelled .

" no before you rudely cut me off , she was the bar tender , you ordered another drink right cause she gave you another shot "

" aw I must've what happened after that "

" now this was unusual of you but you were drunk , like pissy drunk me and booka didn't know what you ordered but usually you'll be able to handle yo liquor so we were confused on why you was stumbling and shit "

" yea that's weird "

" but here's the funny thing you was tryna twerk , until booka slapped you "

" you fuckin lying "

" nah von you were drugged bro "

i cupped my hands in my face .

" what else happened ? "

" I don't remember you gotta remember yo own damn self cause then I remember it went black after that "

" ight right on " I said as I hung up .

this shit fucking ridiculous, how I let a bitch drug me .

I sparked up a blunt as I grabbed my water bottle and sat on the couch , why can't I fucking remember .

how the fuck ima tell emoni , I got a STD without her thinking I was cheating on her ..

as I laid in the hospital bed I was excited because I get out in TWO days

as I laid in the hospital bed I was excited because I get out in TWO days .. i got tired of being here and being in pain .

I was planning on surprising von with some I miss you sex but these two days ain't going by fast enough .

" hey miss . Morgan " the nurse said with a smile .

" hey " I responded back , I showed my dimples with my smile .

" I see you're in a good mood today ! well it's time to take your meds today and plus we have to see if you can still walk " she said .

I sighed " okay "

I grabbed the pills and the water bottle she handed me before she walked out the room .

I placed the pills in my mouth before swallowing them , I didn't really need water to take pills .

I took a sip of water and placed it on the table next to me .

I was worried that I couldn't walk because it's been a week , and one of the bullets hit something important in my body .

my legs felt weak , like jello but I could barely even feel them anymore .

the nurse came back in with a walker as she helped me up .

I stumbled back on the bed , I couldn't feel my legs at all .

" why can't I get up ? "

she closed her eyes for a second before sighing " you might be paralyzed dear but I'm trying to see that now "

I nodded as I held back tears , I didn't wanna be paralyzed.

she helped me get up slowly , I gain some balance on my feet .

" okay good ! we're making progress can you walk ? " she said as I held the walker .

she stood a lil outside the door , the door was about 7 inches away .

I took a small step wobbling a little , my knees buckled but I regain strength.

it took me about 10 minutes to even get 3 inches closer .

" okay , that's good , that's all for today I know it can be hard let's see if we gain more progress tomorrow " she said as she helped me back into the bed before leaving once more .

I left my warm tears fall down my face , did my life just get ruined over some dumb shit ? over a fucking nigga .

I prayed to God , that I can be healed , and that I can regain my strength in my legs again and that I can be able to walk with ease again , I prayed .

I held a teddy bear that von gave me , it smelt like him and reminded me of him , I missed him .

I don't even know if I'll be home in two days if I can't walk .

" how'd it go ? " I asked the girl over the phone .

" it went aight  , actually he was more harder than I thought "

" what happen? "

" at first I tried to get him to walk me to the bathroom, he rejected me because he said he had a WiFe and she kill people "

" his wIfE is the mf that niaya shot her ass still inna hospital she don't kill shit "

she laughed " you fried , but then i got his friend booka to walk me to the bathroom and i waited for von to finally go to the bathroom which took like 30 damn minutes and i raped him "

" damn bitch now go get that std cured i know you tired of yo pussy burnin and shit "

" hell yea this shit be itchin but yea i need 1 band on cashapp nice doin work withcha "

" fashoo , thank you and did you get the video of you fuckin him ? "

" yea but he was jus layin there sooo "

" thats coo just send it to her instagram and yea "

" bet "

" bye "

i hung up the phone before smirking .

" lets see how long  you and your WiFe stay together after this " i mumbled .

             ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

the only reason i took a break i had to get my grades up 💆🏾‍♀️!

a girl got goalsss youuu know but we coming back with a bang (&&) a long chapter 😛...

thank me later !

any questions ? anything ?

no ? okay ? bye see y'all in the next update 🙂.

correct any mistakes in this !