seis

@lildurk: yo boo mad in the studio cause you not texting back

@lildurk : look at his ass

" you good folk " i asked

" yea it's just my shoulder fuckin up "

" what's up with you n moni " booka asked

he smacked my teeth " we good "

" her business is starting out good even though she sold out of everything "

" onfoenem " he said tilting his head

it's been a week since I talked to emoni , I missed her I just been busy ain't nobody heard from her

it's been a week since I talked to emoni , I missed her I just been busy ain't nobody heard from her .

" she ain't respond back to my text " durk said

" I'm finna go over there " I said grabbing my keys .

I arrive to her apartment to see , teddy bears on a pole across from it . I didn't even see her car . I started to panick so I ran up to her complex .

I started knocking on her door , no answer .

she finally answered the door but she looks like she been crying and just havent been eating .

" emoni " i said pulling her into a hug .

" shes gone " she cried out into my chest .

i hugged her tighter shutting her door .

i looked around her apartment , she finished it .

i cried out into von's chest , he listened

i cried out into von's chest , he listened .

" i know shes in a better place but im just not ready to see her in that casket " i cried .

"its okay moni her and durk talked before she crashed she loves you "

what he mean her and durk talked before ? tf

he went into the bathroom he ran some water in the tub , his other phone was now in my bedroom .

" emoni " he called out " your waters ready come sit in the tub "

i went into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes , and got into the hot water .

i kissed him " thank you "

" now soak here for about 10 minutes , ima go grab some food and some stuff for your business okay ? " he said .

" okay "

10 minutes later

" im back " i heard him call out .

he came back into the bathroom , as i was getting out . he had some of his clothes placed out on the bed .

" ouu " he winced in pain .

" what ? " I said .

" it's just my shoulder fucking up " he said

I massaged it before i through on some deodorant and then put on his shirt and his boxers .

" you hungry ? " von asked me .

" yea but I'm about to go make my clothes and restock my site " I said heading into the living room .

" how many leggings and jeans you brought ? "

" 30 of each pair "

" von here I gotta pay you back "

he pushed my hand down " not you don't you my girl you can ask for whatever you want or you can ask for whatever you need "

" vonnn " I stated " and you bought chains ? , how'd you know ? "

" rodrea ... her and durk use to talk he fucked up about it " he said .

" awnn they would've been cute , tell em come over if he ain't busy " I said .

I grabbed 3 pairs of white leggings , I rubberband them (&&) i tie dyed them and put them in the dryer .

" DURKIOOO SMURKIOO " i heard durk loud ass say .

" nigga if you dont shut yo murkioo furkioo having ass up " i mocked him .

von laughed , while cooking .

" ian know you was a chef von " durk said .

i finished making my last hearted jeans before hanging them on the line in the office .

" nigga how you gone tell me you can cook if you just fuckin burnt salad " durk said .

i scrunched my face up FOCKIN SALAD , he foreal cant cook then .

i restocked my website knowing i was going to get orders within the hours but tomorrows my off day yeh yeh .

" durk i really like her "

" i can tell folks , yal fuck yet ? "

" you in our business dont do that "

he laughed " nah fr did yal ? , and tell me why unqiue keep bringin ha ass ova there "

" nah "

" awn , bro why unique tell me and booka she was gone kill moni me n booka was like ight miss girl "

" nigga stop repeating yo self I heard you the first time " I stated .

he rolled his eyes .

" onfolksnem she aint , can you get us sum to eat tho i'll pay you back "

" fasho bro dont worry bout it "