59

King Von
Dayvon Daquan Bennett.
Chicago, Illinois.

My heart stopped hearing those words, it felt like my heart broke into a million pieces or what's left of my heart.

" What's wrong?" Durk asked noticing that I had an cold expression on my face.

" We gotta go." I said before grabbing the keys to my rolls royce." We gotta get to my crib right now!"

" What's wrong?" Mikayla asked, sitting true down with one of the toys she bought her, " What's going on?!"

" Listen, I'll tell you in a bit, just get the kids dressed alright?" I said quickly, I grabbed my rolls Royce keys rushing outside, Booka and Durk had already beat me out, they knew something was wrong.

I unlocked  the doors, we all jumped in and I pushed the ' Start.' Button, speeding out the driveway and towards my crib, this shit can't be true.

A few minutes later we arrived, I was doing 130 on these backstreets I ain't give a fuck. It was quiet the whole ride, but as soon as we arrived everybody hearts damn near stopped.

" What the fuck happened?" Durk said getting out the car quickly, Emoni's and I house was surrounded by police men, and yellow tape.

I scanned the area, and that's when I seen Emoni's car shot the fuck up, I also seen the body bag on the floor and when they zipped it up, I felt sick to my stomach.

" Von, what the fuck?!" Booka exclaimed, I knew he was confused," Where's emoni?"

Durk was having a fucking fit, he was walking down the street. I heard him yell fuck man, he knew.

" Emoni, she uh." I stammered, I knew Booka was confused he always been the slow one, he could never read the room," She got killed."

Booka's facial expression changed in a heartbeat, his eyes softened and got real glossy.

" What?"

" She's dead, she's fucking dead." I repeated, my lip quivered, I couldn't hold in my emotions anymore, I couldn't be strong.

" Fuckkkk Booka man." I sobbed hysterical into Booka's shirt, Booka was crying too. Shits fucking crazy man," This can't be fucking true, it can't be her, God why?"

I know I should never question God, but why? I can't lie, when I stepped into that strip club i thought I was just gone get my dick wet, I wasn't really lookin' for no relations. That's when I met her, she was so fucking different from any girl I fucked with, she's not my type but I tried it, and I fell In love. Emoni always kept me on my toes, she was real strange, she ran when something was wrong, she was quite odd, but she brought out another side of me. I learned how to love her, she was scarred she came from fucked up ass background, watching her family get killed in front of her, getting raped by her boss, all her family died so she was left alone in this world with nobody. She had rodrea but rodrea passed away too.

We experienced many problems, we jumped into the relationship too fast. We worked that shit out, we got our own little family, two chiren, we was about to add another one. I can't now, the girl I love is now gone, gone forever, and now I don't know what the fuck ima do, I'm lost.