39

1 month til von goes to Atlanta, 7 days til emoni's birthday

" cmon von I think she'll like this." I said pointing to a purse.

" which one that one." he said looking at the purses.

" get her some heels or sum, yo ass so indecisive." I said mugging the back of his head.

" caresha please." he said giving me the hand and walking away.

" swear this nigga so dramatic." I mumbled as I followed him.

I looked at some really cute purses, something that I think she'll really like, but I thought these niggas wasn't even together, sometimes they confuse me.

" I like these you think she'll like these kayla ? " von asked showing me some heels.

" ou those fye yea get em." i cooed.

I sat down at a spot at this place, i don't know where we was or where mikayla took my ass to I just went with the mf flow

I posted this on my story since I barely post on Instagram anyways.

" ight come on

" ight come on." mikayla said approaching me.

I nodded standing up and adjusting myself, following her out the building.

" lemme connect to the aux cause last time you was playing." I said as we both got in the car.

" girl gon' head." she said waving me off.

yall this bitch lOWKEY like my chauffeur cause I never drive she does, lol.

I connected to the aux and started playing crazy story 3.

" okay bitch." she said turning up the radio.

" now here it go, I just made it home missed calls on my phone, see I've been gone was tryna hit a lick but that shit just went wrong, I got a thot she right off the block, her crib be the spot and we got glocks tucked all in her shit don't come in unless you knock." I rapped.

" but this bitch grimey, told her bout this nigga help me set em up, and she was wit it, she just want some shoes, and she ain't give no fuck, so we do that." mikayla rapped.

" I was at his neck, creepin frm da back but saw the opps had to let em have it, how fucked up is that, but where that bitch ? she ain't call me yet, we did that at six and who got hit? I know someone, check, cause king von he don't miss, now two weeks pass, I'm back on my grind, I can't waste no time, the opps been quiet, they been whooping though." I rapped.

| ain't finna finish allat😭😭.. but y'all know, she love her nigga songs|

At The Crib.

" love you." I yelled from the porch.

" love you too lil bitch." mikayla said before pulling off.

I smiled before unlocking the door and walking in, I felt like cleaning up today, because it's been awhile.

I connected my second phone to the big speaker, and shuffled my playlist.

the first song that played was solider by destiny child.

" well you got it I'm the hottest around, they'll know it when they see you rolling' impalas around it." I rapped as I made dishwater.

" with the top down feelin the sounds, quaking and vibrating your thighs, riding harder than guys." I rapped, I washed the dishes placing them in the rack to dry.

I then sprayed disinfectant spray all over the counters and tables, and wiped thoses down real good.

" if your status ain't hood, I ain't checking for him, better be street if he looking for me, I need a solider." I rapped.

" I got more than a solider." I mumbled laughing to myself.

" that ain't scared to stand up for me, known to carry big things if you know what I mean, if your status ain't hood, I ain't checking for him, better be street if he looking for me, I need a solider, that ain't scared to stand up for me, got to know to get dough, and he betta be street." I rapped sweeping the floor.

I loved cleaning, it's just so therapeutic to me.

after I swept the kitchen, I mopped the floor, and lit a candle setting it on one of the counters.

next I moved onto the bathroom, since it was only us there wasn't much to clean cause it was only us, this crib had 5 beds and two bathrooms, one was grandbabii room when he decided he wanted to spend some time over here and the rest was guestrooms.

runaway love started playing making me smack my teeth, this shit ah make a mf cry.

I exited out the bathroom, and looked for my phone realizing it was on the counter in the kitchen.

I had completely forget that I had just got done mopping me and walked and busted my ass.

" fuck

" fuck." I groaned in pain, I'm a certified stupid bitch man.

                                          ꧁꧂

𝚑𝚒𝚒𝚒𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎<3.

this was just a filler, I know y'all probably like when the action going to happen but it's going to happen soon, I ain't tryna rush her birthday or nothing but like damn it needs to hurry the hell up so I can you know.. nevermind I'm not going to say to much yall just gone find out by yallselves.

I'll give y'all more pov's of durk and booka cause y'all love them the most😭 them niggas is funny, and also muwop and herb yall would see more of, and india and kayla.. yall ah basically start seeing more people pov's and shit.

                                                  - fuckthemupdates🤎.