53

𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙞 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣.
                      𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧

" Its packed as fuck." I said as I looked at all the cars in the parking lot of the venue.

" mhm." Von said humming in response.

" I feel so fat." I pouted looking down at the fat on my stomach. For me to only be 7 months, i look like I'm 9 months pregnant already which was unusual.

" You're pregnant." He said rubbing my belly." You're still beautiful ma."

I cheesed and held my pink dress as i walked to the entrance of the venue. Von held the door open for me and I stepped in seeing all my friends faces.

Toosii, India, Booka and Durk, had on pink meaning they were team girl.

Ari, Herb, Muwop, Dthang had on blue meaning they were team boy.

" Damn." I said tearing up a little as I seen a lot of people had on blue." They really want me to have a lil boy."

" Washannin gang." Toosii said giving me a hug." Congratulations."

" Hey toot." I replied." Thanks so much, and thanks for coming."

I held multiple conversations with all my friends until 3:30, the baby shower official starts.

Von and Dthang helped me get onto the stage, and Took Her To The O, played lowly through the speakers.

" I wanna say thanks everybody for coming out and supporting me, it means a-lot." I said wiping my eyes." I wanna thank mymy, mikayla for helping me pick a dress."

" YOU WELCOME GANG." Asian and mikayla yelled in unison.

" I never expected to get pregnant, I was team fuck them kids, I was team swallow but von caught me lacking." I said smiling shaking my head." We got food, games, drinks and music, but that's all I wanted to say, thanks yall I love all y'all."

Passing the microphone to von I sat in the blue throne.

" Aye I just wanna say fuck 63rd, fuck tooka." He said laughing." But aye though I appreciate all y'all for coming out, let the game began."

" Alright, y'all know I put this game together, von and moni gotta hit this pinyada to find out the gender of the baby." Asian yelled.

The pinyada was a cut out of tooka, man this shit so fucking crazy.

Mama von gave us a baseball bats with spikes on them.

" Fuck tooka." Von yelled hitting the pinyada hard as hell.

" We not from 63rd!" Durk yelled.

Took Her To The O blared loud through the speakers as everyone watched us hit this pinyada.

After a while of hitting the pinyada it finally exploded and a single piece of paper came out.

" Man what." I said in my Durk voice as I watched the paper fall to the ground.

" Pick the paper up!" Ari and Bag yelled.

Me and Von picked the paper up and read it out loud.

" WE'RE HAVING TWINS." Von yelled in excitement.